Chapter Twenty-Seven

Two and a half weeks later

|Icy|

"Welcome back Mr. Williams. I'm glad to see you," the pilot stated as we boarded the plane. I nodded my head as I took a seat in my own private section. I didn't want to be bothered with no one right now.

"Yea it's nice to know that you was thinking about me. I'm glad you took care of my baby and kept her clean. It's a shame you ain't gon' be able to see her until next month. Oh well tell the Mrs. and the side chick I said hello." He frowned at me and walked back to the front of the plane. I mugged his stupid ass before placing my Beats audio over my ears and tuning everyone out.

Young MA's OOOUUU boomed in my ears as I laid back with my eyes closed. This dyke could really spit. My mind did wondered how somebody could make her weak when they deep throat, when she didn't even have a dick. I guess she was just being creative or she ran out of shit to say. Whatever it was, shawty was tripping. She do know she still sits down to pee, right? Shidd that ain't my business tho'. I just like the way the bitch raps.

Yea they hating but they broke tho'

And when it's time to pop, they a no-show.

Bitch I'm pretty, but I'm loco

The loud got me moving slo-mo.....

I was in my own zone and all the shit that had happened in Italy had been in the back of my mind. We had to stay a little longer due to my injuries and shit, I was just glad to be leaving. I honestly didn't want to go home neither. Danaë and Mónéy was going to feel my raft when I get there though. I'm going to lay down some ground rules and if them motherfuckers don't follow them, they getting the fuck out my shit. Yoshi had already told me how they both been showing their asses since I been gone, but I'm back now and a few things are about to change.

While I was in Italy I had seen Danaë and Asia on TV with some rapper nigga. That shit had me hot. How the fuck are they just gonna go out with rapper dudes without my consent. Yoshi even informed me that Mónéy had that college dude all in my shit. I wasn't even tripping though because once I touchdown I'll handle them.

The one thing I couldn't handle was this Chanel situation. It had been two week since I found out what was going on with her. That shit was crazy. I was so pissed off at her, that we ended up getting into a heated argument. My hand accidentally slipped and I hit her, boy I wished I hadn't done that because she stabbed the fuck out of me. I guess my anger got the best of me. I could remember the shit like it was yesterday.

"Icy," she whined. I saw tears creep up in her eyes and that made me want to see what this was even more. "Icy......please...... don't. Please!" I bent down to pick the object up and Chanel started to sob loudly. I stopped and looked at her. How bad can this be. What the fuck am I standing on. I raised my foot up and looked down at the object. My mouth became dry and my heart was caught in my throat. The object on the floor was a guarantee to turn my world upside the fuck down. How'd this shit happened?

"Yo, tell me this ain't what I think this is," I stated as I looked down at the pregnancy test. She put her head in her hands and cried louder. Shit I wanted to cry too, this shit was so unreal to me. I picked it up and examined it. I didn't even know what the shit mean and Chanel was to busy crying to help me out. "What this mean, it got two lines on it and, and I don't fuckin' understand this shit." Chanel didn't answer she just continued to cry, like her life was over.

Taking a deep breath I leaned against the wall with the test still in my hand. I had to cool off and make sure Chanel was straight. The last thing I needed was for her to be overwhelmed, if she is carrying my seed. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her body. She kept trying to pull away but I wasn't about to let her go. I needed her to calm down and stop crying. After a minute or so, she finally relaxed in my arms but she continued to cry.