Chapter Thirty-Five

|Danaë|

"So Tee what is your sex life like," I asked Tiana as we sat on the bench in the park. Tiana, Mónéy, and myself had decided to go to the park since we were the only ones at the house. Yoshi was supposed to take us to the mall, but he ended up getting tied up with some female. I would've went on a date with Peanut but instead of taking me out, he went to the trap house to cook drugs or some shit like that. He just pisses me off with that shit. I watched as Mónéy and Myles played basketball while Tiana and me sat and ate icebergs.

"Girl currently I don't have a sex life. I've been single since I was sixteen. I haven't had sex in two years, so I don't know. What about you," she asked and I bit my lip nervously.

"Uh I'm actually a virgin," I informed her. She looked at me and burst out laughing. I just sat there, shifting uncomfortably.

"Bitch I know you fucking lying. Yo ass is a little too big to be a virgin," she said. I just shook my head and folded my arms. She must've got the picture that I was mad because she stopped laughing. "Wait, are you seriously are a virgin Nae?" I nodded my head and she looked at me crazy.

"Yes I am. With a brother like Icy I had to remain one. That nigga would never allow no one near me. When I went off to college, my mother and father shield me from the opposite sex. I go to an all girls college. Do you know how frustrating that is." She threw her hands up and shook her head.

"Nahh I don't, and I ain't trying to find out. Damn I'm sitting here thinking you done got your cakes beat up before, but I guess I was wrong. How did you get your ass to be like that," she asked.

"Stairmaster? What about you?"

"Pshh Negative. Dickmaster honey chile!"

We both shared a laugh before the conversation went any farther. I liked Tiana and her personality. She was bossy and free-spirited, yet she was cool as fuck.

"No for real tho'. My ex PnB Rock, lawd that nigga use to do my body so good." She shuddered her body like she was a snake or something. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Wait, the rapper PnB Rock?" She nodded her head and smiled. "Bitch are you talking about the nigga who rapped Fleek, Fall N Luv, Selfish, and all that other good stuff," I asked surprised.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's him. His whole PnB3, album was dedicated to me. I told y'all I only fuck with niggas who got money. Girl I used to love that nigga so much. That was when I was happy and normal. I was just quiet Tiana and he was just Rakim Allen, a young nigga trynna come up in the rap game.

"Ok whatever, just give me the details," I demanded impatiently

"Okay, okay, okay." Tiana smiled, lifting her eyes towards the sky. "Okay, I'll tell you about one time, when I was fifteen and we did it. Okay so you know he was twenty-one at the time, and my foster parents refuse to let me see someone so old. But the more me and them butted heads, the more determined I was to continue to see him. So it happened during the summer. My moms and pops went to the help center picnic, but I was sick that morning so I asked if I could stay home alone."

"And they believed you," I asked.

Tiana rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I started feeling better around noon. So I called, Rakim up, and asked if he wanted to chill. First he said no, he had shit to do. But when I told him I was home alone, he said he would be there in a couple of hours. Luckily the help center picnic ended at six, because this fool showed at three. I was so pissed, but once we started kissing, I got so worked up you couldn't pay me to remember why I got pissed in the first place." She paused for a moment to eat the rest of her iceberg.