Chapter Twenty-Five

|Mónéy|

"Moe going on a date wit' a scrub," Peanut joked. I mimicked his laugh and flipped him off. After A-BOOGIE dropped me off Rico texted me and told me to be ready. I was going to cancel at first but I remembered today was his last day before he had to leave for Texas.

"Ha, ha, ha, shut yo lame ass up. At least someone wants to take me on a date," I clapped back. He scrunched his face up at me. I ignored him and walked upstairs. I wasn't dressed fancy at all, instead I decided to dress casual. I wore an all black trukfit crop top sweater with white writing on it, a pair of black Levi's jeans, and a pair of black Superstar shelltoe Adidas. I was suffering from a hangover, he lucky I even got dressed.

On my way to my room I bypassed Danaë's bedroom. I heard her humming like she was in love. I knocked on her door before entering. "Coming," her high pitched voice called out through the door. She opened the door and smirked when she saw me. I gave her a confused look as I walked into her bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

"Mhmm don't look at me like that little miss 'Spend the night at A-BOOGIE-WITH-THE-HOODIE house'. Y'all better have use protection. If not good for you girl," she stated. I folded my lips and shook my head. These people had some negative ass minds and they always jumping to conclusion.

"Nae, you just don't have no type of filter do you?" She shrugged her shoulders and applied lipgloss to her full lips. That's when I noticed what she was wearing. She looked like she was about to go on a date or something. Her out fit was A1. She had on a blue Chanel dress with a slit in the on the left side and a pair of black red bottom Jimmy Choo shoes.

"Oooh someone's going out."

"Who me? Girl I ain't going nowhere but to a lunch party with A-BOOGIE's friend that I met last night. He invited me out to one of A-BOOGIE's concert. The reason why I'm dressed so expensive is because it's most likely that paparazzi will be there, and I ain't trynna get caught on camera looking cheap." I was no longer listening to nothing she was saying my mind was now on A-BOOGIE. I wondered why he hadn't ask me to be his date. Fuck it I got Rico!

"Oh well I hope you have fun," I said putting on a fake smile. She smiled back and finish putting her make-up on. Asia walked in the room smiling like she had just won a prize or something. I didn't even bother to ask her why she was happy. Yea last night she was acting like she was my friend, but nine times out of ten, she was only doing it for A-BOOGIE.

"Oh Mónéy I didn't even know you were here. Where were you last night," she questioned as she fixed her Armani dress in the mirror. I was taken back by her questioning me. I didn't know wether to be offended or answer her. Danaë looked at her just as surprised as I was. Either she done found God or someone dicked her down extra good.

"Don't worry 'bout it, but since we asking questions why you so happy this morning?" Asia smiled and took a seat on the bed next to me. Shit was super awkward and uncomfortable. Out of instinct I moved over to the edge of the bed. She looked at me crazy but the smile returned to her face.

"Well first off God woke me up this morning." I squinted my eyes at her while Danaë mugged her. "Next I'm going out with a rapper, do y'all know how long I've been waiting for this moment. All my life all I wanted to be was famous, and now that I've got a chance I'm taking it."

"Rapper? Which one," I asked my mind instantly going to A-BOOGIE. I know damn well he didn't ask her out.

"The one and only A-BOOGIE-WITH-THE-HOODIE. He told Danaë to tell her friend to come to his concert and wear something nice. He said something about not wearing a ape shirt, but I don't know what he was talking about. I'm super excited, I knew he was feeling me. It was something about the way I moved my hips I just know it," Asia squealed and hopped up from the bed. I frowned as I watched her walk out the room all jolly and shit.