Chapter 3

[This chapter has been edited.]

Louis' Pov:-

I moved into the Victoria's Secret store excitedly and Lottie followed me.

"I still don't understand your sudden wish to wear dresses or skirts." Lottie said, looking at me as we walked inside.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks but replied, "I just want to." 

"That's not an answer." She said with an evil smile on her face. My little sister and her creepy little expression! She suddenly started laughing and I frowned at her abrupt reaction. A few seconds later, she regained her normal self and said, "I was kidding but your expression was priceless –" , if only she knew my opinion about her expression as well, " – I'm just so glad that now I can shop along with you. Now, why don't you try this dress?" She pointed towards a dress with a floral print on it.

I agree that I'm the one who wanted to be a girl but that cannot happen all of a sudden. This dress was too girly for my liking and my eyes fell on another dress with a striped top and a yellow skirt and above all, it was devoid of flowers. It seemed nice and I decided to buy it and ignored my sister's protests and the weird glances I received from other customers in the store. Apart from this dress, we bought a lot of other skirts, tops, make-up kits and I even secretly bought a wig with brown messy shoulder length hair while Lottie was busy eating her ice-cream. She can be so ignorant sometimes! Talking of messy hair, I just love the idea of messy brown hair hanging over my shoulders and the wig hair was of the same shade as my actual hair. It was not an ugly form of messy but cutely messy in my opinion. I just loved it.

Soon, we had many shopping bags and decided to go back home before we spend all the money. We quickly got into the taxi and went home. It was almost midnight when we entered the house and I knew we were in trouble.

"Don't you think it's too early to come home?"Mum came out of the living room when she heard me shut the front door. Sarcasm was clear in her voice. I never knew my mum could be sarcastic!

"Actually we found so many pretty clothes that it was hard to decide and we finally got out of the mall when the store was closed. But mum, you should see the dress I brought for wearing at school tomorrow. And I also saw dresses with floral prints but I thought – " I was cut off by mum and I noticed a persistent smile on her face as she spoke, "Okay it's fine Louis. I get it that you're excited but go to sleep now and you too Lottie." I could practically smell the happiness in her voice when she heard my rant. I felt relieved that she supported me with every decision I made. She had accepted me as gay and now she was accepting my cross-dressing. I smiled widely as I went to my room.

I stripped off and wore my sweatpants and got under the covers and drifted off to sleep, ready to dream about dating the curly-haired lad as a girl.

---

I got out of my bed eagerly and this was the first time I was pleased with my alarm clock which woke me up with its bittersweet sound. I smiled to myself and got into the shower and used the most girly shampoo I could find. After a long time in the bathroom which also included waxing my legs and arms, I got out and smiled at the dress in front of me. I wore black skinny jeans and a black tank top and put the dress in my school bag and got downstairs. Now if you're wondering what I'm doing, let me remind you this is the first time I have to dress up like a girl and I needed help. I couldn't simply ask my sister to help me in this matter. I would rather go to Eleanor's place before going to school. Avoiding my mum's protests, I rushed out of the house and walked straight to her house which was a few blocks away.

I rung the doorbell and waited eagerly. The door was opened by Eleanor and she quickly dragged me to her room and her brown eyes glistened with pure excitement. "You told me you are becoming a girl in a play in your school but Lottie told me you would cross-dress every day. Now that is something different Tomlinson, you didn't even care to tell me about that?" She said, flipping her long brown hair.

"Oh I am sorry but right now I need help." I said, taking out the dress out of my bag and a make-up kit hesitantly. "Aw you're being shy. You're too cute and silly at the same time. Go to the bathroom and wear the dress, I'll do your make-up Lou." She said smiling and placed her hand on her thin waist.

I nodded and got into the bathroom. I stripped off of my current clothes and wore the dress. I came out and Eleanor looked at me strangely. She was starting to make me feel nervous. "Wow, you look.....pretty." She said after a short pause and eyed me from head to toe. I blushed and looked into the huge mirror at the side of the room. The pink top with red stripes fit my waist nicely and the yellow skirt fit on my bum perfectly. The top and skirt were continuous in form and yeah, it was a dress. I did look a girl and that too, a pretty one. But then, I noticed something. Something was still missing. My eyes widened as I realized I had forgotten an important thing and before I could utter a single word, Eleanor spoke up.

"What do we do with your flat chest?" She looked at me thoughtfully.

"I completely forgot about that. I have to be a girl in the play, what should I do?" I asked worriedly. I still thought she was somewhat stupid to believe that I was actually going to be a girl in some play.

"Heard of artificial objects made of plastic? We're going to go for it." She said and picked up her car keys from the table. Did I mention she was nineteen years old and had a driving license?

I grinned foolishly and decided to wait for her in the room.