Chapter 15

Louis' P.O.V. –

A black tight fighting skirt fit around my waist, I wore a black top with a little white bow on the side. My hair (or the wig's hair) was styled nicely.

Perfect.

That was the first word that popped up in my mind. But nothing is perfect, isn't it? So I must say...

Imperfect.

Okay, now that sounds weird. I could've used some other word but all I wanted to say was that I looked good. At least that's what the mirror showed me. I moved away from the mirror and slipped my feet into the black heels. I had practiced enough to walk in them to make sure not to fall in front of Harry. I knew it was risky to dress up as a girl in my room where my mum could walk in at any moment but I love taking risks.

I was so excited about the date, also a little nervous. Imagine a soldier who is about to fight in a war. That's how I was feeling. Not like the soldier but like the poor little bomb that was about to be dropped.

My phone beeped and I received a text message from the contact named 'Tree' and I smiled. It was something like 'I'm outside your house.' My hands fumbled slightly but I made my way towards the window in my room. I slammed it open and looked outside the house. I could see a slim figure standing on the street and I couldn't quite see the face. Was it Harry? Oh, of course it was him. A murderer wouldn't wave at me like he was doing right now.

I waved back and looked down. I switched off the lights in my room and stood near the window once again. I guess it was the moon's wedding because it was wearing all white and shone brightly. I placed my hands on the window pane and climbed over it and stepping on the tiny platform below it. I held my skirt and adjusted my feet, in fear of falling down. I grabbed the window from the outside and jumped on the lower platform underneath me carefully. I quickly pressed myself against the wall, trying not to lose my balance. I looked down, seeing the ground. I could jump and land safely without getting hurt. The platform on which I was standing was not very high.

I closed my eyes for a second and then opened them again and jumped, landing on the ground with my hands on the grass. I quickly got up and moved out of the house and walked towards Harry. As I came closer, his facial features became clearer. He was wearing skinny jeans, a white shirt and a nice blazer over it. I smiled at his apparel and looked into his...black eyes. His eyes did look black in the absence of light. He held a shocked and amused look on his face.

"You just escaped out of your room's window and that was stupid!" He said, smiling. I hope I didn't just imagine his smile in the dark.

"That was not stupid. It was cute stupid. That makes it cupid and Cupid is the messenger of love so that means I'm creative." I explained. He seemed puzzled for a moment before he chuckled.

"Okay, I completely adore this cupidity then." He said and I smirked. I nodded and I followed him when he started walking. I think he parked his car away from the house to avoid any sort of suspicion.

We walked and stopped near a...taxi? Are we going on a date in a taxi? Um, okay.

"Didn't you have a car Harry? You told me that you had driven me to your home when I was drunk. I don't have any problem though." I said, getting inside the taxi in the backseat while he sat beside me. He patted the driver's shoulder and he started driving.

"That was my sister's car. I drove it illegally, I don't even have a driving license and I didn't want to take any risks this time and spoil our date. My sister wasn't very happy about it either." He said, looking at me intently. I nodded and smiled at him. Considering the fact that he asked me out while we were under the principal's office table, then going to the date in a taxi wasn't weird at all.