Chapter 33

Louis' P.O.V. –

It was horrifying to wake up in Niall's house. Nightmares forced me to wake up and when I finally woke up, I didn't want to. I recalled all that had happened the previous day and I was on the verge of tears. Niall had prepared the breakfast before we started walking to school even though I didn't want to. The bullying had started. It reminded me of my past and those were the most horrible memories of my life.

I entered the school walking behind Niall and kept my gaze on the ground while Niall walked away to his locker.

"Here comes the faggot." A voice said. I didn't even need to turn around to know who the voice belonged to. It was the beetroot.

I walked towards my locker and I knew he was following me. Before I could open the locker, he turned me around and slammed me against the locker. I hissed in pain and tried to push him away but he won't budge.

"Get off of me!" I said.

"But I have other plans." He said, smirking. I noticed a few tall boys standing behind him. I wonder what is about to happen.

Before I could reply, he landed a fist on my stomach and I immediately bent a little while crying out in pain. The creep-boot wasn't affected even slightly. I forced me to straighten up and I felt as if I was in the air; my feet hardly reached the ground. He released me all of a sudden and I landed hard on the floor. I wrapped my arms around myself and groaned. The other boys started kicking me as hard as they could. They seemed to enjoy watching me getting hurt.

I didn't cry and it didn't hurt much but it hurt a lot when I saw Harry walking through the way. Of course he saw me. He looked at me but quickly looked away. He walked away as if it didn't bother him. I expected him to help me. Or at least look at me for another second...

The bell rang and the beetroot hurried away with the other boys. After a few minutes, I was the only person there and that's when I started crying. I should be in the English class right now but I couldn't go. I tried to get up but my side was aching due to the kicks and blows. I decided to stay on the floor. I felt helpless. I felt ignored.

I tried getting up again, pressing my hands against the cold floor for support. I leaned against the lockers and breathed heavily. I quickly wiped my damp cheeks and took the books needed. I dragged my feet towards the classroom.

"Aren't you late?" Mr. Grimshaw asked, raising his eyebrows and eyeing me carefully. He always makes me feel uncomfortable. And this time, Harry is not there to help me out. Well, he is present in the classroom but I know he won't help me this time.

"I'm sorry." I said, trying to stand normally even if my body was aching after getting beaten up.

"I want to talk to you after I'm done teaching." He declared while smirking.

What does he want to talk about? I was late by a few minutes but this was not a very big issue that must be discussed. I really doubt the teacher's intentions. I nodded as a response and dragged myself to my seat. As soon as I sat, the beetroot sat beside me. I flinched before sitting as far as I could. Would he hit me now?

"You might be too happy, isn't it?" He asked in a whisper and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He shook his head in disbelief before saying, "Don't pretend to be oblivious. You finally reached your goal. Mr. Grimshaw wants to 'talk' with you when no one else is around. You lied about being a girl to seduce men, isn't it? I'm sure even the old man would satisfy your needs. I wonder how many times you've slept with men in the previous week. You're such a slut."

My eyes widened at his words. Seducing any random person was never my motive, especially my teacher. I had a crush on Harry. He was the sole target of my plan but why are people assuming things. I really feel bad when I'm called a 'slut'. It's a bad word, isn't it? And why would I sleep with men? I had my own house, a soft bed and a teddy bear.

"I'm not a slut." I protested. He chuckled when he noticed my frown and whispered, "You've lied enough."

I didn't argue in fear of getting beaten up later and actually wished for the time to go slower. I didn't want to talk to Mr. Grimshaw. The next thing I know, I got lost in thoughts.

Did Harry think the same about me? Did he even know the reason of my deed? Did he consider me a 'slut'? And what if he did? Tears welled up at the thought.

The bell rang and the students hurried out of the classroom. My eyes were fixed at Harry who quickly stormed out of the classroom. He seemed furious. Did I make him angry? But I didn't say a word. Soon enough, I was the only student left in the classroom.

Mr. Grimshaw strode towards me while I looked away. He grabbed my arm and dragged me near a wall and pressed me against it. My eyes widened in an instant. Was he going to hit me like the beetroot did?

"Mr. Grim –" I was cut off by him, "Call me Nick. I've told you a number of times."

I hesitated before speaking, "Nick, are you going to hit me?"

He chuckled before placing his hands on the wall around my face. He leaned towards me and pressed his body against mine. He whispered in my ear, "No. Why would I hit such a pretty thing?"

"I think we had to talk about something." I tried saying while he suddenly bit my earlobe. I flinched away but he kissed my cheek.

"Please get off of me." I said. This is the second time I'm saying this. I have a slight idea what the teacher actually wants. I'm sure we're not discussing something important at this moment.

"No baby. You're really pretty. I don't care if you're a boy or a girl. You're still pretty as a boy." He said, kissing my cheek. I tried to push him away but he pressed me against the wall with more force.

"And don't you dare make a noise." He said, looking at me firmly. I can't believe my own teacher would do this to me. He kissed my cheek while I tried to pull away my face but he was too strong and his grip wasn't loose either.

He placed a hand on my waist and then slid it underneath my shirt. I was about to scream but he placed the other hand on my mouth to shut me up.

I felt disgusted.

But I was helpless.