Chapter 12

Louis' P.O.V. –

"Hello princess of England." A voice said. I closed my locker instantly and adjusted the books in my hand. Yeah it was Monday or 'mourn-day', same thing. I turned around to face the hyena – I mean Niall. He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him. Was he really mocking at his own best friend? That is rude.

"Whatever hyena." I said and his smirk disappeared immediately. I smiled triumphantly at his reaction. You just can't mock at Louis Tomlinson. My sass will defeat you.

"So...how's your plan going on? Are you two dating?" He asked.

"The seducing procedure is in progress. Kindly wait." I said with a conscious effort to retain a neutral expression on my face. Niall blinked, before erupting into laughter. I surmise I looked more serious than a koala. Have you ever noticed the bored expression on a koala's face when it eats? No? Well you should observe animals, they are cute.

Niall parted his lips to speak but was hindered by the ringing of the bell. I waved at him before walking towards Mr. Grimshaw's class. I walked towards my usual seat but my eyes widened at what I saw. Taylor had swapped her seat with Harry or the other way round. I'm not complaining though. I shyly sat beside him and kept my books on the table. He turned his whole body towards me and said, "Hello princess."

"I'm sorry." I said, this 'princess of England' thing was getting annoying.

His eyes widened and his smile disappeared.

"I wasn't mocking at you. I found it so cute. I wouldn't mind if you want to get drunk again." He said.

I looked into his eyes (I don't need to mention they're green, right?), getting lost into the amusement park within his eyes. His eyes held a generous look and he looked utterly perfect.

"What's your middle name Louise? We've known each other for a while and I don't even know your middle name." He asked, out of the blue.

"William." I said proudly, without pondering over the question. He nodded shortly but stopped abruptly.

"Isn't that a middle name for a boy?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows together.

Did I just say William? I'm so stupid. It's nothing new though. I'm already aware of my stupidity. I could've said something like 'Rose' or 'Mary'. They're girlish, isn't it?

"Ah, well, I think- William is a gender neutral name." I responded.

Harry stared at me blankly for a moment, then nodded slowly.

"Alright. My middle name is Edward." He said, smiling. Wow, I just realized his lips move gracefully when he speaks. And 'Edward' sounds so good. Harry Edward Styles. What a name! Even his name sounds so pretty. I smiled at him.

Mr. Grimshaw interrupted our staring session by entering inside the class. His eyes scanned the classroom and then paused his wandering gaze at me. Had I done something wrong? Was he going to suspend me? Did he know what happened at the party? I hope not. We greeted him formally before sitting down.

"Do you have a pet?" he asked, whispering into my ear. The question might not be seductive but it gave me Goosebumps. The question wasn't scary either but the sensation of his raspy voice near my voice is indescribable. I nodded.

"I have an albino mouse." I replied, grinning crazily.

"A...hamster?" he asked.

"No. A little cute white mouse." I said. He smiled and looked at his textbook. Was he really going to concentrate on the book when the princess of England (I think I like this phrase now.) was telling about her pet. That is disrespectful.

The rest of the class felt like torture. I was actually trying to study but I caught the teacher giving me weird glances occasionally. Harry was focused on the teacher as well but his forehead was occupied by a frown. It was a furious frown. What was he angry at? Did I do something wrong? Or was it someone else's fault?

"The teacher likes you." He remarked suddenly, keeping his voice as low as possible. What did he mean? The teacher likes me, but in what sense?

"I'm a good student –", I began but he cut me off, "Not in that way. I can't believe you're still oblivious to this. He likes you, like when you have a crush on someone." I immediately grimaced at the thought of my teacher liking me. Doesn't that make him a pedophile? Wasn't that illegal? If not, it should be.

I shrugged, not knowing how to respond. Harry turned his face towards me and said, "I mean, just be careful, okay? Your safety is important."

This was surely not included in my plan. I didn't plan to attract my own English teacher. The bell rang and I picked up my books and left the classroom along with Harry. I walked towards my locker and opened it. I placed the books inside and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to face a smiling Zayn.

"Are you free after school? I wanted to know if we could hang out after school." He said, seeming nervous.

"Yeah, we could do that." I said without any emotion. I would rather go for hippo-riding than hang out with the boy. He was good, nice and sweet but he was too good for my liking. I know Harry is good but he's different. Zayn rejoiced at my reply and quickly retreated. I shrugged and turned towards my locker again.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Louis' P.O.V. –

I followed Zayn into the garden where we were supposed to 'hang out'.

"Let us move towards that bench." He said, tilting his head towards me. The grass was still wet and I was trying to move carefully. We were 'moving' around since the time I came here and now it was actually getting irritating. Zayn was too fast and I had to walk quickly. I looked straight ahead and increased my speed. My luck didn't accept this pace though.

My heels got stuck on some irregularity on the ground and I lost my balance and let out a scream and flailed my arms helplessly and expected to land on the ground with a thud. Suddenly, I felt an arm on my waist, trying to pull me up but I pulled the arm along with me, landing on the ground on my back with Zayn hovering over me. I wanted to get away from this position! This was so uncomfortable. Not because of the hard ground but due to a strange boy over me.

He looked into my eyes and paused. He supported his body weight with his arms on my side and we were close, like our faces were inches apart. He further stared into my eyes and then moved his eyes to look at my lips and then looked back into my eyes. He bit his lip and stared. He didn't even blink! Don't tell me I just found a vampire. His hazel brown eyes did convey some strange emotions though. He slowly leaned in and no! Was he about to drink my blood?

"Zayn!" I screamed and he flinched at my loud voice and stumbled on my side. I quickly got up and looked at him with wide eyes.

He slowly sat up and scratched the back of his head lightly before looking at me with guilt, "I'm sorry, I just got carried away with the situation."

I nodded.

Wait, I just realized what he was about to do when he leaned in! He was about to kiss me! And I was so stupid to think that he was about to suck me blood. But I'm born stupid and proud of it.

But this was definitely not my plan.

My plan was to seduce Harry, not to attract my English teacher or Zayn! Now two people have a crush on me already and I'm still not sure if Harry likes me. Now I understand why Zayn behaved strange around me.

I shook my head and made my way out of the garden. I didn't want to burden my poor little brain with useless thoughts.

Emphasis is to be laid on 'little'.

[Please vote, comment or follow me!]