Chapter 41

Louis' P.O.V. –

"Niall, why did you lie to me?" I asked him.

"W-What do you m-mean?" Niall said, stuttering. Oh hyena, don't lie to the princess of England because she can lock you up with your future boyfriend.

"Ask Justin Bieber what he means." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"I'm serious Niall, why did you tell me that you had a crush on Liam? I talked to him and he said told me he's straight and I believe him." I said and Niall gulped, blushing and looking away.

"Are you thinking about him? You're blushing." I said, smirking.

"Shut up." He said.

"Now tell me the reason." I said.

"Liam was the first person that came into my mind when you asked me. Things with Zayn are quite complex right now. He says that the kiss was just a mistake and it didn't mean anything." He said. I already know all of this. I heard their conversation.

"I think he's gay. He's being stubborn. He doesn't realize I but trust me that he will." I said, smiling. Now I understand why he wanted to apologize for everything that he had done. I think this is the beginning. He'll realize it soon.

"The same fact is applicable on Harry." He said.

"What?" I asked. Niall's words hardly make any sense.

Niall rolled his eyes at me before saying, "You could surmise that Zayn is gay and you can't see that Harry is in the same situation."

"Harry is straight." I said. Oh God, the word 'straight' is so funny. I've heard it so many times today. Now it sounds funnier, like 'straight'. It sounded funny, isn't it?

"Why are you giggling?" He asked, frowning. I took a deep breath to stop myself and smiled.

"I died laughing." I said. I quickly added after seeing the look on his face, "And yeah, this is my dead body talking to you."

"You're stupid." He said.

"No, I'm cute stupid." I said.

"Whatever, I'll be late for my Math class if I keep listening to your nonsense. Go enjoy your English class." He said.

I looked around and there were hardly any students. Does this mean the bell had rung and I'm late for the class? This time, Harry is not there to stay with me. I raced towards the classroom and stood near the door and Mr. Grimshaw noticed me before I could say a word.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson. Did you get tired after running such a long distance? Do you need a chair to sit down? Do you need some juice?" He asked sarcastically. The students giggled or laughed but I ignored them. Then my eyes landed on Harry but I wasn't happy. Why would I be happy to see him sitting with Taylor who was creepily staring at Harry?

"I'm sorry Mr. Grimshaw." I said, not really feeling sorry.

He shook his head slightly before saying, "Call me Nick."

My eyes widened as I heard what he said. Did he just say that in front of the whole class? Laughter and giggles echoed in the class. Some students were whispering into each other's ears. It seems they all are enjoying this. I looked at Harry and he was smiling.

"I want to talk to you after all of your classes are over. Meet me outside the school." He said.

"Have a nice 'talk' Louis!" A voice yelled, causing the others to burst into laughter. I looked down and walked towards my seat and wished to disappear.

The seat next to me was empty once again.

And for some reason, I'm planning to feed Taylor to the devil. I think that reason is jealousy.

After some time, the class ended and I sighed in relief. I hate English class. I picked up the things and moved outside, ignoring the comments that were being made about me. I was standing near my locker when Harry and Taylor walked to me. (Taylor, sort of, dragged Harry.)

"Hey Louis, how's life?" Taylor asked, flipping her hair. She had her arm wrapped around Harry's arm while Harry's other arm was around her waist. Don't tell me they're dating. I'm not quite fond of it. And focus on the stupid question she asked. How should I reply? 'My life was hellish. Now it is slightly less hellish but I think your presence made it more hellish. And this is a hellish description.' I can't say that even if I want to.

"It is fine." I replied.

She nodded before saying, "I wanted you to meet Harry as my boyfriend. And I guarantee that I'm a girl and not a boy in a girl's disguise."

A huge koala smile was plastered on her face. (And don't even ask what a koala smile is. Only Taylor knows the answer.) She's so sarcastic. Harry was smiling but it was Mona Lisa's smile. I could tell a lot was hidden behind his fake smile. But ouch, this hurts that they're dating. And Taylor is his girlfriend. But why should I believe her? But why would she lie in front of Harry?

"Harry, is this the truth?" I asked, looking at Harry.

Taylor grabbed his face and smashed her lips against his and then pulled away while Harry nodded slowly, completely red. And yeah, this hurts. And maybe it hurts more than it should.

"It is good." I said, faking a smile.

"Louis – "

I quickly left before letting Harry complete. Harry got over me so quickly. And I always thought Taylor was a nice girl and she had a crush on Niall but I can't believe that they're dating. But I can't control Harry's life. I quickly wiped the tear that had fallen on my cheek.

It's Harry's choice to date anyone. And he would never date a boy. I should be happy for him. But... I'm not. Harry might not love me but I love him and it hurts to see him with someone else.

And that someone else is Taylor. That makes it even worse.