Chapter 44

Harry's P.O.V. –

"T-The c-chromatography p-project – Uh... The p-project..." Louis said, stuttering and holding the bag in close to his chest. His hair was out of place and his clothes were in a messy condition. And he was supposed to meet Mr. Grimshaw...that means...

"You're late." I said, referring to the chemistry project.

"Harry, stop acting rude. Who is he and why is he in such a condition?" Gemma asked, wide-eyed.

She looked at Louis when I didn't answer and said, "Come inside. What's your name?"

Louis nodded and stepped inside hesitantly, looking at me for a moment.

"I'm Louis." He said, looking down.

Gemma's eyes widened dramatically and she looked at me.

"So, this is Louis." She mumbled to herself but it was loud enough for me to hear.

We walked inside the living room and he looked at the floor.

"You were with Mr. Grimshaw, weren't you?" I asked, trying to control my anger. I just realized I'm gay and now I don't know if the reason behind his lies was seducing that disgusting teacher.

He nodded slowly, keeping his head low and I bit my lip as anger rushed through my body.

Gemma was trying to handle the situation as she looked at us worriedly.

"Gemma, could you give us some privacy?" I asked, looking at the girl. She nodded reluctantly and moved out of the room while I shut the door.

"C-can we s-study?" Louis asked in a broken voice and I tried to retain my anger.

"You're late." I said.

"I'm s-sorry." He stuttered. And I want to cuddle him – I mean I want to kick him for sleeping with his teacher. (Am I thinking too much? But his condition does indicate that.)

"It'll be easy to forgive you if you tell us the actual reason behind your lies." I said.

Louis stiffened visibly and didn't look up.

"Stop looking at the floor. You should be brave enough to accept your mistake. Look at me." I demanded, raising my voice slightly and he flinched at my loud voice but I chose to ignore it.

He shook his head wildly and continued looking at the floor. So he can't even look into my eyes. Is he scared to accept what he did? Why is he such a coward? This is really annoying.

My fingers curled into fists and I tried to calm down but I couldn't.

"Look at me." I repeated but he didn't budge. And this was getting too much for me to tolerate.

Before I could control my own actions, I walked towards him and harshly grabbed his chin and lifted it up, forcing him to look up at me. I ignored the way he flinched. He dropped the bag on the floor near our feet and tried to push me away. Tears appeared in his eyes and I wanted to release him.

"I. Said. Look. At. Me. Are you deaf?" I roared and a tear ran down his cheek and I resisted the urge to kiss it away.

I released his chin suddenly and looked at him. I stumbled backwards and he placed his hands on his chin.

"Now I know why you didn't tell me the reason why you became a girl. You didn't tell me what happened in the classroom when you were with that prick. This is because what the others say is true. The rumors are not mere rumors. Zayn is correct. You wanted to seduce Grimshaw, isn't it?" I said while he looked at me with wide eyes that continuously let the tears flow.