Chapter 11

Louis' P.O.V. –

"Louis William Tomlinson, was this the time you were supposed to come home?" My mum yelled.

"Mum, I was - eh- drunk and couldn't come home." I tried simplifying the situation. But this situation was worse than giving an exam.

"You were drunk? Didn't I warn you about it before?" She scolded. I flinched at her loud voice.

"Where were you all night?" She asked suddenly. I slept at Harry's house and I hardly know him. And I leave it to you to think if I just slept or slept with him. I couldn't just say that! This already sounds scandalous. What should I say now? Mum didn't know anything about Harry. I had told her that the party was at Zayn's house. Should I say I stayed at Zayn's? I bit my lip and looked down. I'm not an expert at lying. (Maybe I am but I just won't admit it.)

"He stayed at one of my friends' house. He texted me yesterday through Niall's phone but I forgot to tell you." Another voice said. I turned to look at Lottie and there was an evil smirk on her face. Her expression indicated the arrival of trouble for me. And why would she help me in this matter? Her face held an innocent look when she looked at mum and I bet some evil secrets were enclosed by her innocent expression. She might be a vampire in a human's disguise! What if I suddenly turn into a vampire? What would happen to me and Harry? We could – now this got too far. Coming back to the present...

"Is that true Louis?" Mum looked at me and asked. I nodded my head like a hungry buffalo. Do buffalos nod when they're hungry? I think they do. Though I don't remember the last time I saw a buffalo.

Lottie dragged me away from there by my arm and pulled me into her room.

"You do realize that you have to do something for me now, isn't it?" She asked. I knew it! I knew she had done it purposely. She's my sister after all.

"What do you need Lottie?" I asked, trying to hide my fear. Imagine a lion proceeding towards a helpless deer. The poor deer cannot run away when it is trapped within the contours of a cave. That's how I was feeling. Not like the deer but like a tiny ant that's witnessing the scene.

"You'll let me draw on your face and then I'll post it on my instagram account. It's been a month since I posted anything on it." She said and my jaw dropped instantly. Was she about to paint on her cute innocent brother's face? She's so cruel.

It would be so embarrassing when her friends would see that and mock at my face.

"But –", I began but Lottie cut me off, "I didn't ask a question. I was just sharing my plan with you. Now come sit on the chair near the mirror and let me get a chance to display my extraordinary talent." She flipped her hair and pointed towards a small chair in front of the mirror. She pulled out a box from under the bed which contained brushes, paints, markers and pens. I had expected her to use make-up but I forgot she's my sister and she resembles me a lot, not in looks but in ideas. She would rather go for paints than make-up.

I walked towards the chair and sat down slowly. She touched my hair and said, "I would even do your hair."

"No, not my hair, I love my hair, not my hair please." I said, moving restlessly in the chair. She chuckled and said, "It was just a joke, your face is enough to make me famous on instagram." I let out a sigh of relief and nodded.

Relief. Just forget the word. I couldn't be relieved when I knew that my little sister was about to use her paints on my face. The outcome was as expected...or unexpected, it's one and the same thing.

Let's just say after a few minutes, I was not able to recognize myself and Fizzy freaked out after she saw me when she barged inside the room.

- - - -

Harry's P.O.V. –

I heard a loud knock at the front door and got up from the couch. I opened the door and looked at the smiling faces. My mum kissed me on the cheek before pushing me to the side to get inside the house. Gemma smiled at me and dad hugged me tightly. They had finally returned from their trip.

"So, what did you do while we were away?" Mum asked. I locked the door and moved into the living room where they all were.

"Nothing special." I replied, keeping my face neutral. It was surely special for me though. The 'princess of England' had honored me with her presence in my bed. But the fact is that I wasn't present on the bed when she was there. I also witnessed her beauty when she woke up. Surprisingly, she had stayed calm instead of stabbing me with a knife. Maybe she trusts me.

"What are my car's keys doing on this table?" Gemma asked, picking up the keys from the table. Did I forget keeping them in their actual designation after I brought Louise? She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You drove my car illegally, isn't it?" She asked, crossing her arms. Mum and dad looked at me sternly.

"Uh..." I trailed off. I couldn't simply say, 'I drove your car without your permission and I don't even have a driving license and bye, I'm going to the police station to lock myself in jail.'

"I take it as a yes. Don't you realize that you don't even have a driving license? You could get in trouble." Dad said. Even Zayn drove my car illegally to pick up Louise from the party. But who cares? (Except the police.)

I grabbed my textbook from the table in the room and sat on the couch. I opened it and pretended to study.

"I'm trying to study, we can discuss that matter later." I said and dad sighed. He left the room and Gemma hopped out of the room, literally hopped. I shook my head in disbelief. Sometimes I can't believe it Gemma's my elder sister. I could still sense my mother's presence in the room, even if my eyes were directed towards the book.

I tried to study and not think about the girl. So, organic compounds can also be obtained from nature. Natural sources could be animals or plants like trees – Louise called me a tree, isn't it? I would love to see her drunk once again even if it is wrong to think. She's just so pretty and adorable. I simply can't resist looking into her beautiful blue eyes; they convey so many speechless messages. Now this is getting too cheesy. I'm trying to become Shakespeare. (But I don't want his hairstyle though. I like my own hair.) Her eyes were as blue as the ocean, with a hint of green in them. But this is not how she would compare them. They would rather say something like, 'as blue as a peacock'. This made me smile widely.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot at your textbook? What's so funny in it?" A voice interrupted my thoughts and I looked up at mum who had uttered these words.

"Actually this organic compound looks like my face." I quickly spoke up without thinking.

"Oh really?" Mum asked, raising an eyebrow.

And that was when realization struck me and I face-palmed at what I had just said.

"Please forget what I just said." I mumbled.

Hadn't I decided not to think about Louise? But how couldn't I?

I was completely love struck.

Chapter finished.

Oh Wait! I'm not even in love with her, how could I call myself love struck? I should use some other word. Thinking...thinking...thinking...

I got it!

I was completely infatuation struck.

(Now I shouldn't be blamed if that sounds weird.)

[vote, comment, follow me]