Chapter 25

Louis' P.O.V. –

'You're in trouble, Louis.'

I stared at the piece of paper in front of me and gulped. I crushed the paper in my hand and put it inside my locker. I had received another note. This time, I was sure I'm in great trouble. My reality will be disclosed soon. I'll lose Harry. But...but I'm not ready to let go. I don't even know who this person is. Is the person trying to blackmail me? I would do anything to save my relationship with Harry. I love him more than Beyonce loves me.

I locked the locker and sighed.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder and I turned around, completely shocked by the gesture. And I faced the human incarnation of the Dracula. It was a black-haired Dracula. A furious Dracula. But it had normal teeth, I guess. It was Zayn. And he looked...angry...really angry.

He roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me behind him while he walked away from the lockers. I yelped in pain when he tightened his grip and I tried to loosen it but he won't budge. He walked quickly, ignoring my pleas. He reached an empty classroom and pushed me inside and released me. I rubbed my arm but it hurt a lot.

He slammed me against the wall roughly and I groaned in pain. I'm sure he has bruised my skin. I frowned at him as he stared at me.

"I can't believe that I wasted my time on you!"He said, stressing on the word 'you'. He let out a mocking laugh and pinned my arms against the wall with his strong hands. He shook his head and smiled. Has he gone insane? And is it a co-incidence that 'Zayn' rhymes with 'insane'?

"What do you mean?" I asked timidly, trying to pull away my arms. I don't want to show him that I'm actually scared of him. That would boost his confidence and I'm definitely not doing it. But my trembling voice would've shown him that I'm scared.

He smirked and leaned towards me. Our faces were centimeters apart and I felt uncomfortable. I squirmed under his grip and tried to get away.

"Don't move. I know you like being this close to men, isn't it?" He whispered in my ear.

"No!" I yelled. What is he trying to do? I have a boyfriend. I can't tolerate being this close to him. I never knew he would do it. Moreover, Harry is my tree in leafy armor and he won't leave Zayn alive if he tried to touch me.

He chuckled slightly before moving away and pacing around the room. I stood away from the wall and rubbed my arm.

He strode towards me and his smirk disappeared and got replaced with an angry frown.

"I actually liked you. I like you a lot. But I never knew that you were nothing more than a pathetic creature." He said and I cringed at his words. He said that he liked me and then he calls me 'pathetic'?

He continued, smirking, "Do you know who wrote the pretty little notes, Louis?" My eyes widened at his words and I gulped.

Zayn was the one. He was the one who wrote those notes. He knew my actual name. He knew I'm a boy.

"You look surprised. I was more than surprised when I found out that you are a boy. And you're dating Harry. That means you're gay. It's even more disgusting. Do you realize how pathetic you are? You're pretending to be a girl." He said.

I blinked and pinched my arm slightly and it hurt. This was not a dream. This is reality. And I couldn't just say, 'this is a lie'. He knows I'm gay. He called me 'pathetic' and 'disgusting' and somehow this makes me feel I'm in the past when I was bullied for being gay.

"You don't have anything to speak, do you? It's still unbelievable that people actually think you're a girl named 'Louise'. You're fooling everyone. You're fooling Harry –" He stopped abruptly and looked at me with a smirk, "What would happen if I tell the truth to Harry? That would be the best revenge."

"H-How d-did you f-find out?" I asked in a low tone.

He chuckled and replied, "I overheard your conversation with Niall. I also caught you adjusting your wig outside the school when you would have thought that no one was around you. You did this for dating Harry? Ashton was right. You're nothing more than a stupid girl. But he didn't know that you are actually a 'stupid boy'. I'm quite excited to tell Harry."

I shook my head rapidly and said, "Please don't do that. I love Harry. I can't live without him."

He laughed. He actually laughed!

"No, Louis, you're in trouble. Harry is my best friend and I have to tell him the truth. You can't fool him for too long. Did you think that you could hide such a thing? It was stupid to have a crush on a gay boy who pretended to be a girl. You might be too gay and to girlish to make such a pathetic decision." He said.

I flinched at his words and looked down. I don't know what would happen next. I'm sure Zayn would tell Harry. But would Harry believe him? He doesn't have any proof! And also, he doesn't have a brain. He wouldn't think of going to the office to check the records. Maybe this wasn't the end of my plan. It was clear that Zayn was homophobic. His words did not have a huge affect on me. I've been insulted so many times before for being gay.

"I'll teach you a lesson as soon as I disclose your secret." Zayn said, smirking. He walked out of the classroom and I stood there, standing completely still.

I slowly walked out of the room and towards my locker but kept my eyes on the floor. I flinched as I felt two arms around me and the person pulled away. Harry stood in front of me with a confused frown.

"Why do you look so worried?" He asked.

"I'm not worried." I mumbled sadly.

"Don't lie." He said, looking into my eyes.

"I was thinking about Mr. Grimshaw's weird behavior." I lied.

"There's nothing to worry about, princess. I've complained to the school authorities." He said. So, he was the one who indirectly pushed me into trouble. He was simply trying to help me but nothing is going right.

I smiled at him. It was not a forced smile. Harry was the reason of my smile. He brings happiness in my life. He is the tree who provides me oxygen. He's the 'cute' to my 'stupid'. He makes me happy.

But...what would happen if he left me?

"I love you Harry." I confessed sincerely.

"I love you Louise." He replied and I smiled faintly.

I felt the same ache in my heart that I felt before.

He did not love me.

He loved Louise.