Chapter 42

Louis' P.O.V. –

"Mr. Tomlinson, are you trying to run away?"

I stopped instantly after hearing the voice and gulped. After recognizing the voice, I really want to run away. I turned around timidly and looked at the man who was licking his lips and eyeing me with lust.

"I'm sorry Mr. Grimshaw but I have to go to Harry's house for my chemistry project – "I spoke but he cut me off, "I've already instructed you to call me Nick and you were late for my class once again. I told you to meet me outside the school."

I looked at the school gate far behind me and sighed. I had helped the librarian, thinking that Mr. Grimshaw would go away instead of waiting for me. I know he has nothing important to talk about. I was already late and Harry must have gone away.

"I'm already late for the project. Harry would be waiting for me." I said, trying to find an excuse to run away. I looked around and it was getting dark. There was hardly any person there. I don't like this environment. It's really scary.

Mr. Grimshaw chuckled and said, "Don't worry about your chemistry project, baby. I could help you in its completion."

Did he just say 'baby'? I looked around, this time to find a cactus to throw at this man. He took a step towards me and I stepped backwards.

"Don't move away from me. I know you want me." He said, smirking in the dim light of the street lamp.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked suddenly, hoping that he actually wanted to talk instead of doing anything else.

He shook his head and chuckled. "I wanted to teach you some things." He said.

Suddenly, he leaped forward and harshly grabbed my arm and pressed one of his hands against my mouth before I could scream. I tried to kick him but I couldn't. My muffled screams were not loud enough to grab the attention of the people who were at least a mile away.

He moved forward, dragging me with him in the awkward position.

"Don't try to kick me this time or I'll make this harder for you. And remember that you must not tell anyone about what happened the last time or about what is about to happen. I know you don't want your classmates laughing at you. If you tell your family, they will kick you out of the house. I know you won't like either of the two things to happen." He whispered into my ear and I stopped my movements. I don't want him to worsen whatever he's going to do.

He dragged me in the corner of a wall that secluded us from the main street. The light of the street lamp hardly reached us. I became restless again and I could feel my own tears on my cheeks.

He slapped me on the face all of a sudden and held my wrists in his hand before I could defend myself. My breath hitched as the stinging pain spread all over the skin.

"Stop crying." He ordered in a whisper. I nodded reluctantly and sobbed silently.

He pulled the bag which was still on my shoulder and threw it aside. He pushed me firmly against the wall and started kissing me on the lips. He tried to push my head to force me to kiss him back but I only tried to get away. I don't want to kiss him back. I can't do it. I hate this man.

He tightened his grip on my wrists and moved his spare hand on my back that was slightly pulled away from the cold wall. He moved his lips on my chin and I let out a chocked sob. I can't let this happen. I don't want him to touch me.

"Help!" I yelled, hoping that someone would hear me. He quickly placed his hand on my mouth and I couldn't speak once again.

"I told you not to make a sound and I can't believe you just yelled. I think you want me to hurt you." He growled in my ear.

He smirked and spoke again, "I don't think anyone could hear your scream. This place is quite lonely."

I looked at his face while he chuckled. He grabbed my bum with the hand that was behind my back and I tensed momentarily before moving my legs wildly to escape from his hold.

"Is anyone here?" A feminine voice interrupted and I tried to scream but the man pressed his hand tightly against my lips.

I couldn't move my hands or legs due to his grip but I won't give up. I can't let him touch me according to his own wish.

"Who is here?" The voice repeated, sounding closer. The person would've sensed motion near the dark corner where this monster had dragged me.

Why doesn't she simply jump over here and try to help me? It seems that she's walking cautiously and too slowly.

"Don't dare to make a sound or else..." He trailed off, moving his fingers on the waistband of my jeans.

His action further enraged me and then, I got an idea. I need help. And if that girl/woman can't walk fast, I have other ways to help myself.

I slowly parted my lips and moved my tongue outwards, licking the man's hand in the most disgusting way possible and bit his hand as hard as my teeth would allow.

The man let out a pained scream and it was followed by quickened footsteps and a girl appeared who dialed a number on her phone as soon as she saw us. I picked up the bag from the ground and wiped my cheeks dry before pushing past the girl who tried to stop me. I think she's calling the cops but doesn't she think that I'm the culprit?

"Hey, wait! You need to tell the cops what happened here." She screamed behind me, trying to stop me but I ran as fast as I could, ignoring the cold wind that could freeze me.

I don't want to tell anyone about what happened. They would laugh at me or ask weird questions. And if I tell someone, Mr. Grimshaw will try to touch me again and that would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me. He touched me again. This happened again. At least no bully was around to make strange remarks about me.

After running for a few minutes and ignoring the continuous ringing of my phone, I stood in front of Harry's house and stopped, breathing heavily. My mind had been clouded due to the overwhelming emotions and my feet brought me here instead of taking me back towards my own home. I wanted to go home and take a long shower to rub away any trace of his touch but I came here...

I looked down at the bag in my hand and recalled the chromatography project.

I do have a reason to go inside.