Chapter 20

Louis' P.O.V. –

"Mum, I'll be staying at Harry's house today. Moreover, there's no school tomorrow." I said, while eating my food.

"What makes you think I'll allow you to stay at his house when I don't even know him?" Mum said and the spoon fell from my hand over the plate. Poor little spoon was also scared of her. Or maybe my hand trembled.

"But he is the one who tutors me. I told you about him." I said. The black horns emerged gradually and here comes the relative of the devil.

"How can you trust him? Does he go to the school or is he some forty year old trying to use you?" She roared.

"Louis is so gay; I don't think he would mind." Lottie remarked, pointing a spoon at me.

"First of all, Harry is not a forty year old, he's of my age." I said. I looked at Lottie and quickly added, "I'll take revenge, Lottie."

"You have to give me his phone number and address. What if he tries to rape –", Mum tried to speak but I cut her off, "Mum! He won't do that. He's my bo – my friend."

"What were you about to say Lou? Is he your boyfriend? Did you kiss? Did you f –" Lottie said but I quickly interrupted her, "Mind your language Lottie!"

She rolled her eyes at me and flipped her hair and said, "I was about to say 'fight'. You just have a dirty mind."

"Is he your boyfriend Lou? Lottie can be correct." Mum said, narrowing her eyes and looking at me like a hungry eagle.

Should I tell her the truth? She knows I'm gay but how would she react? What if I land myself into tiger? (People land themselves into trouble and tigers are trouble when they attack us so it is the same thing, isn't it? No? Whatever.)

"Um...Yes?" I said, more like asked. Why would I ask my mum if Harry is my boyfriend? That sounds so dumb. My mum's mouth hung open and her eyes were wide.

Lottie squealed and said, "I knew you had a boyfriend. You didn't fight with me for so long due to your everlasting pleasant mood. Now tell me everything that you've done –"

"For how long have you been dating?" Mum spoke up.

"It's almost been a month." I informed, still scared of her reaction. Her sharp black horn had become blunt though. She nodded her head in understanding and frowned. Okay, maybe her horns got sharpened.

"Lou, just be careful. I don't want him to hurt you." My mum said with concern, her horns just disappeared.

"Can I go to his house?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, but be careful." Mum said. Of course I'll be careful. I don't want him to find out that I'm a boy. I won't let him find out any sooner.

"I'll be careful, I promise." I said. I got up from my chair and moved towards the other side where Lottie was sitting. I poured water in a glass and looked into it. I moved a little and poured the water where it was supposed to quench my thirst.

"Lou! How dare you do it?" Lottie said, getting up from the chair, drenched in water.

The water was supposed to quench my thirst of revenge.

"Louis, I can still disagree to send let you stay at Harry's." Mum said but I completely ignored her statement.

"I told you that I would take revenge." I said, smirking and rushing upstairs.

"Louis Troublinson!" Lottie screamed but I simply grinned, opening the door and then closing it behind me. I locked the door and opened the cupboard, looking for a good dress.

--- --- --- ---

"Are you ready? I'm waiting outside your house on the street." Harry said in the phone.

"I'm rea –" I began but I slipped in the room and fell on the floor with a thud. The black sleek stilettos that I was wearing were broken after the fall and I said softly, "Maybe I'm not ready."

"Are you fine Louise? I heard a loud thud. Are you alright? Should I call the ambulance or the doctor? Should I take you to the hospital?" Harry rambled cutely in his worried tone.

"I'm absolutely fine. But my footwear is dead so I'll wear another pair of heels and come on the street." I said, assuring him about my safety. It was so cute to see him worry for me. My tree is so caring.

I grabbed another pair of black heels and walked out of the garden's room. I walked towards the street and spotted the tree, I mean Harry.

He was wearing jeans and a floral shirt.

He eyed me from head to toe and smiled, "Y-you look w-wow."

I smiled and said, "You look cow." His expression changed into a confused frown and he asked, "Why did you say cow? Is that a compliment or..."

"I said 'cow' because it rhymes with 'wow' and I thought we would be a cute couple if our words rhymed. We could be the romantic couples as in Shakespeare's books." I said, pouting like a kid.

He leaned in and quickly pecked at my lip and I blushed, looking down.

"I-I'm s-sorry if I m-made you uncomfortable. I c-couldn't r-resist your p-pout." Harry said; when I didn't look up from the ground. I was anything but uncomfortable. The poor little tree doesn't know that I would love to kiss it.

"It's fine. Did you bring a taxi this time?" I asked curiously. I won't mind though.

He smiled sheepishly and shuffled his feet. He moved and I started following him. We stopped after a while and he said, "We're waiting for the bus this time. My house isn't far away from the school but our houses are in opposite directions and it would be hard to walk till there. Forget about the taxi, please?"

I nodded and smiled. While waiting, he would sneakily look at me and then look away when I caught him staring. He moved his hand near mine and rubbed lightly over it. Does he want to prove that his hand is lighter than Dracula's cape? Dracula wears a cape, isn't it? I think he does.

"C-can I hold y-your hand?" He asked. So this was the reason of that rubbing. (I still think he wanted to produce fire by rubbing like prehistoric man. That would be possible because both of us are hot.)

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. Our hand fit perfectly, my smaller hand and his bigger hand. It was just holding hands but it made me feel so deeply connected with Harry. I'm not talking about an electric connection but wireless connection like wi-fi.

I think I'm falling in love.

That sounds so unlike me. Let me modify it.

I think I'm an environment lover because I' falling in love with my tree.

Hm. Better.