Chapter 10

[Edited -3/2/2017]

Louis' P.O.V. –

My eyes fluttered open and a rhino hit my head with its horns. That really hurt! I rubbed my eyes with my hand and then placed my left hand on my head and my hand touched a soft material. Wait, no rhino was hitting me on the head; it was a severe head-ache! I held my head in both of my hands and squeezed my eyes shut. I opened my eyes again and looked up at the ceiling.

A beautiful blue ceiling.

Wait.

My room's ceiling is painted in crimson color! (Don't criticize my color selection skills. They're amazing.)

I sat up on the soft bed and looked around. There were pretty blue curtains at a window and the room was quite big. There was a huge cupboard and many other articles in the room.

The conclusion is...

This is not my room!

I panicked and my head seemed to hurt more. Where was I? Was I kidnapped? If yes, then why am I lying in a king-sized bed? I looked down at myself and I was still dressed as a girl, wearing the blue dress. I pushed the blanket to the end of the bed and shifted uncomfortably. I just recalled about the party last night. I met Harry, we talked a little and he even ordered a drink for me. He was called by Zayn through Taylor and I was left alone. Then I ordered more drinks. I drank and waited for Harry to come back. I had wondered what made him stay in the kitchen – Wait. I drank.

I drank.

I drank.

I drank a lot! Hadn't I decided to stay sober that night? But when do I actually work according to decisions? I don't remember anything properly after Harry left me. Now the question arises. Where am I?

Am I even alive? Or am I still seeing a dream? What am I going to do now?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door and I shivered. Was I kidnapped by a vampire? Did he want blood? But what would happen to 'Twilight' if vampires left acting and came running after me? No, this couldn't be a vampire.

"Louise? It's Harry. Are you still sleeping?" A deep voice said and my head stopped hurting for a second.

"No, I'm up. You can come in." I replied. My head hurts. Ouch. The door knob was twisted and Harry stepped in. My head hurts. He was wearing skinny jeans and a red shirt. My head hurts. My mouth hung open at his attire. My head hurts. If you think he's wearing casual clothes and there is nothing special, you just know me well yet. My head hurts. You need to do a research on me.

"Good morning." He said cheerfully. My head hurts. I think he was staring at me.

"Good morning. Where am I?" I queried. My head hurts.

He chuckled and said, "I was expecting you to beat me up after finding yourself in a new place but I feel relieved that you're not doing it. This is my room –" ,my head hurts, "-and I slept in another room yesterday. Don't you remember anything from the previous night?" My head hurts. I shook my head, my hands still placed on my head.

"Why are you holding your head like that?" His smirk was replaced with a concerned look.

"My head hurts." I informed and he quickly moved towards a tiny shelf in the room and pulled out some medicines.

"These are some painkillers. The water is kept near the bed and these might help you." He said. I nodded and poured water in a glass kept near it and quickly took the medicine. I know it couldn't affect instantly but I wanted it to. I placed the empty glass on the table and looked back at the boy. He was smirking. I frowned and waited for him to speak. What could make him smirk? I drink water like a monster but he's already seen me drinking like that before.

"Don't you remember what happened yesterday?" He asked curiously. What made him so desperate to know my answer?

"No, did I kill someone?" I asked worriedly. He shook his head, his curls bouncing with the movement. He chuckled.

"But I do remember meeting you at Zayn's party and then you left for a while and I drank a lot. Nothing more than that." I replied and he burst into laughter. What was so funny about my statement? Was he laughing at me? I just woke up; did I look like a gorilla? (No offence to gorilla, I respect you Mr. gorilla.) I was quite confused right now.

"What did I do?" I asked. Did I reveal my actual identity as Louis? I wouldn't be surprised if I had done that. I hardly do anything right. Did he know I'm a boy? That wouldn't be good. My chances to date him would be ruined! I don't want that to happen.

He calmed down a little later and said, "You claimed to be the princess of England. You called me a 'tree' named 'Henry'. According to you, Ashton was a 'good cow, and Zayn was your 'little sister'. Oh and you even called Niall a 'hyena'." I immediately looked down out of embarrassment. I felt heat rising to my cheeks. I would be redder than a red rose. (Does it mean I have rosy cheeks?) I didn't even doubt Harry's words. I knew I could do such a thing and Harry wouldn't lie to me.

"I'm sorry." I apologized for my stupidity. His smirk disappeared.

"There is nothing to apologize for." He assured.

"How did I end up sleeping in your bed?" I asked.

"All rooms in Zayn's house were occupied and driving you home in such a condition wouldn't be very pleasant for your family. I decided to bring you here in my car." He smiled sweetly. I smiled.

I could imagine Harry carrying his prince in his arms, no; actually he would be carrying his 'princess of England' in his arms. It would be so cute. I feel bad that I couldn't recall that moment.

"Where's the restroom?" I asked. I placed a hand on my mouth. I couldn't puke on his bed! He pointed towards a white door on one of the walls of the room and I rushed inside and threw up. Harry followed me and rubbed his hand soothingly on my back. My throat ached but the gesture made me feel better. His touch sent sparks through my body and I tried to contain my excitement.

I washed my face and turned to look at him. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah." I responded simply.

"Can you drive me home right now? My mum would be worried about me. I hope she didn't go to the police yet. If she did, she would drown the whole country with her tears." I said. He smiled and nodded. I didn't want to go though.

You unwrap a candy and are about to eat it but it slips out of your hand and you are left salivating. That's how I was feeling. Not like the person but like the poor little candy that fell on the ground.

I was at my crush's house and I had to leave quickly to reach home before mum goes crazy. I would've been worried if it was someone else but this was Harry! He had brought me all the way to his house. I felt a strong emotion in my heart but I didn't understand what it was. (I hardly understand anything.)

- - -

Harry dropped me at my house and drove away. I went inside the tiny room in the garden and came out after removing the 'extra material'. I knocked the door and waited for someone to open it. The door was opened by my mum and yeah, her face didn't look very pleasant. I could imagine black horns on her head and a devil's tail emerging from her. She was something more than furious. She could kill me right now. I gulped and stood still.

"Louis William Tomlinson, was this the time you were supposed to come home?" She yelled.

Now I have to confront the female version of the 'devil'.