Chapter 43

Harry's P.O.V. –

"Harry, what is this?" Gemma's voice reached my ears. I put my laptop aside and looked at her. She was holding a piece of necklace. Oh that's the necklace that I had given to Louise – I mean Louis. How did she manage to find it? Well, she's good at spying. I looked at her face and she seemed assumed.

"It says 'Cupid'. Why are you so interested in a love messenger?" She asked, wriggling her eyebrows. She's creepy. (But I'm creepier.)

"You're not supposed to touch my things." I said. I don't want to tell her each and every detail of my life. She might judge me. I'm already in a confused state of mind. I should like Taylor but I never feel any sparks when I kiss her or when I'm with her. I felt that kind of thing with Louise. I like to spend time with Louis but he's a boy and he's making me feel all these weird things. I shouldn't like him in a romantic way.

She smirked and said, "Oh Harry, don't lie about anything. I've seen this on the girl's neck you brought here the other day for watching a horror movie. I think her name was Lucy."

"Her name was Louise." I said, rolling my eyes at her.

"So you confirmed it that this is her necklace. What is it doing here?" She asked.

"It is complicated." I said.

Her eyes lit up with excitement and she sat on the other side of my bed and looked at me with curiosity.

"I would love to hear it even if it's complicated. You can tell me anything." She said.

And I really needed an outlet for my emotions. Louis was not here with me today as Mr. Grimshaw had wanted to talk to him. I think he'll not come here today. I have enough time to tell a portion of the story.

"There is no 'Louise'. There is a boy named 'Louis' who was pretending to be a girl and fooling me. I asked him to return the necklace." I said. She looked confused and surprised at the same time and I sighed. This is a confusing story.

She looked at the necklace in her hand and asked, "But why would he do that?"

"I don't know!" I exclaimed, furrowing my eyebrows as a strange emotion filled me.

"Zayn claims that Louis did it for seducing men and tried fooling me. Then he was trying to seduce our English teacher." I said, feeling angry at the thought of that teacher.

The frown on her face deepened as she compiled the information and said, "Does that mean he's gay?" Her voice was softer than usual.

I nodded and she nodded very slowly. She nodded 'like a slug' in Louis' language. Why am I thinking about Louis? This happens due to me and my stupid brain. It should be cupid. Aw! Louis is as cupid as Louise. I love the way he eats or drinks. His sass is adorable. I thought about him again. But maybe I like thinking about it.

"Why are you smiling foolishly?" Gemma asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

I shook my head to rid my face of the smile as if the smile would fly away and fall on the ground.

"Are you thinking about Louis?" she said, trying to hide her smile.

"No! Why would I think about him? He's so stupid. I mean he's cute but he's cute stupid. He's cupid actually. He's not very bad after all. Have you seen him eat pizza? That's really unique. Have you seen the way he pouts? That is – " I rambled but Gemma interrupted me.

"Harry, you like the boy! Or do you already love him? You're rambling about how cute the boy is and you tell me that you don't think about him. Stop lying to yourself." She said.

"My little brother has a crush on Louis." She cooed.

"I don't have a crush on Louis. He's a boy. I'm not gay. That is so wrong." I said, offended.

She frowned and said, "Now that's the problem. You think being gay is wrong. Are you scared that mum and dad won't accept you as gay? If you think so, you're dumb, like D-U-M-B. They're so accepting. I'm pretty sure that you like him a lot. You may be bisexual if you're not gay."

My sister thinks I'm gay. Am I gay or bisexual?

"How will I know if I'm gay or straight?" I asked her.

"Are you really dumb or you're pretending – "

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"In simple words, you're a brainless human being who doesn't understand he's gay because he has a huge crush on a boy." She said, huffing.

"How would I know that I like him?"

"I'm quite sure. And don't you feel butterflies in your stomach when you are with him or doesn't you heart flutter or don't you feel sparks when you touch him?"

"I do feel sparks but – " I paused and then continued, "Oh no, I can't be gay. I have a girlfriend."

"I have a simple solution to your problem." She said.

"And what is that?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Break up with her duh." She said, rolling her eyes.

"But – "

"Have you kissed Louis and Taylor?"

"Yeah, but I kissed Louis as 'Louise'." I said, confused by her question.

"Answer honestly, when did you feel sparks?" She asked and I pondered over the question.

Sparks. S-P-A-R-K-S. Electric sparks. Louise sparks. Louis sparks. The wonderful kiss with the statue of liberty. And on the other hand, there is Taylor. Weird. Boring. Forced kiss. The kiss was in fact, devoid of sparks. I do have the answer to the question. Oh. No. I. Am. Gay.

"I felt sparks when I kissed...Louis." I said, sighing in defeat.

She jumped up suddenly and hugged me tightly; more like squeezed the apple juice out of me.

"Congratulations Harry, you're gay!" She squealed and I cringed at her loud voice.

"I don't know." I said, pushing her away.

"Don't lie anymore. I know you're gay." She said, getting up from the bed.

"Isn't that wrong?" I asked; feeling scared.

"No, it isn't." She said, moving out of my room.

A knock was heard at the front door and I waited for Gemma to open it. My heart beat had increased and I was sweating due to this conversation. I have to accept myself as gay. But that means I've been so rude to Louis. I think I like him. Maybe I already love him. I had fallen in love with the personality of Louise which means I actually fell in love with Louis.

"Harry, come downstairs." Gemma yelled making me jump on the bed. Why is she so loud nowadays? I nodded as if she could see me and raced downstairs and stood in front of the front door.

And what I saw or whom I saw was certainly not what I expected.

And the condition in which the person was not very good.

It was Louis.

And the fact that he was supposed to meet Mr. Grimshaw after school invited the worst assumptions to my mind.