Chapter 6

Louis' P.O.V. :

I stood outside the door of my house holding my bag but then I knocked thrice before mum opened the door. Her eyes widened as she looked at me but then pulled me inside the house.

"You look so cute in a dress Lou! You had gone out in your normal clothes." She said, smiling sweetly, "I bet you would look like a girl if you had longer hair."

Yeah, I had removed the extra 'material' in the room placed in the little garden around my house, before I entered the house. Mum hugged me and my little sisters came rushing out.

"Why are you wearing a girly dress Louis?" Daisy asked with an innocent face.

Fizzy watched me carefully and looked surprised while Lottie stood at the side, smirking. Phoebe stood with Daisy with the same innocent confused expression on her face.

"It's absolutely okay to wear a dress, Daisy. Don't you think your brother looks pretty?" Mum conversed with the little girl. Daisy seemed satisfied with the answer and giggled.

"Yes, Lou looks pretty." She smiled cutely.

"Yeah Louis, you do look beautiful." Lottie remarked, still smirking. Why do I feel that she knew something and was hiding something?

"Wow, you look stunning." Fizzy said, sounding amazed. I blushed and bit my lip lightly.

"Thank you." I said softly. I quickly climbed the stairs and entered my room. I locked the door and placed my bag on the bed. This was getting weird. It was quite embarrassing to stand in front of my little sisters in a feminine dress. I'm not essentially a cross-dresser. But I'll do it for Harry. I smiled dreamily, thinking of the boy and sat on the side of my bed. I really do hope that he forgets about the way I drank water.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[In school]

I opened my locker and took out my books for my English period. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see Niall. He seemed worried for some reason.

"Why are you looking like a sad orangutan?" I asked.

He chuckled and said, "Do you even know what an orangutan is? And if you know it, have you ever seen a sad orangutan? In simple words, the comparison was lame. The only reason I'm worried is your stupid plan."

I rolled my eyes at him sassily and said, "My plan is synonymous with perfection. Forget about it and tell me how do I look today?"

I was wearing a white top and a red skirt that ended just above my knees. I wore red high heels and my face had the lightest layer of make-up. I don't believe in covering my face with tons of powder. I also sprayed girlish cologne on myself and I was quite sure that I smelled good.

Niall bit his lip as he looked at me then said, "You look cute and you don't have to ask this question every single day. So how's your plan proceeding in trying to seduce Harry?"

I thought for a moment before speaking, "I made a fool of myself in front of him but he called me cute and I'm not ready to think anything negative right now."

"Yeah I get it but you need to be careful." Niall replied.

"So, I'll see you later, I've to go to the classroom." I said and he nodded. I adjusted the books in my arms and entered the class. I sat on my usual spot with Taylor and Mr. Grimshaw came inside. The teacher watched me carefully before he started teaching. It seemed like he was staring at me and that really made me feel awkward. I eagerly waited for the period to get over and when it did, I felt like the happiest hyena alive. Why do I always compare situations or persons with animals? Not always but you already know this is my brain, anything and everything can come into it.

Zayn approached me after the period was over and I was leaning stupidly against my locker. I quickly stood straight.

Wait.

'Straight', what a word! I was the gayest person I know and the word 'straight' simply sounded funny. I suppressed my laugh and faced the boy.

"Hi Louise." He said shyly. He looked down for a moment and I could see him shuffling his feet nervously. Why would he be nervous? I'm pretty sure he was nervous; I'm quite good at guessing a person's emotions and identifying their expressions. (This is what I think; I have a high opinion about myself.)

"Hi Zayn." I replied.

"I know we just met recently but would you want to give me your number?" He asked boldly this time. I nodded and he handed me his phone to enter my number into the contacts. Zayn seemed too eager to get my number. I handed his phone back and his eyes glistened with a strange unreadable expression. Okay, maybe I can't read every expression.

"I have a party at my house next Friday. Would you like to come there?" I thought about it. I would disagree. We hardly knew each other. Isn't it? But I should think properly. A party was to be held at Zayn's house. Harry is Zayn's friend. Zayn would've invited Harry and Harry would be coming to the party.

"Yeah, that'd be great." I said and smiled at him.

"I'll text you my address or maybe I can pick you up from your house." He said.

"The second option sounds better." I said and he smiled widely.

"Then you can text me your address." He smiled.

I nodded simply. He went away towards his own locker and smiled dreamily. I wondered what made him smile like an idiot. I admit that he was very cute but Harry was even cuter in my regard. I had started liking Harry to such an extent that I was determined to pretend to be a girl. I moved away from my locker and walked towards the classroom. On my way, I noticed Mr. Grimshaw giving me a weird glance but I chose to ignore it.

Some things shouldn't be ignored.

Ignorance can bring trouble.

But I'm born stupid.