Chapter 14

Louis' P.O.V. –

Harry asked me out. He asked me to go out with him. And I was not freaking out. Yeah I'm sure about it. But Harry just asked me out! How could I not freak out? I completely agree that all of this happened under the principal's table but I had to control myself because I wanted to get out and dance on the table, ignoring the principal in the room. The best part is that I was successful in stealing a chocolate without getting a detention. I don't think stealing from a thief is wrong. A principal's steals our happiness, doesn't he? I guess he does.

I also exchanged phone numbers with Harry.

"I still don't believe your words. You're going on a date and I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Are you not going to invite me?" Niall asked. It's my date not his. Why should he be invited? That makes no sense or maybe it does but I don't want to burden my mind by thinking a lot.

"You're not invited for sure." I said, running a hand through my styled hair.

"What if he takes you to a restaurant and I miss all the tasty food?" Niall said, pouting like a kid. I should've guessed earlier, he eats more than a hippo! If it was legal, he would've married food.

"Niall, it's final. You're not coming with us at any cost." I said.

"I'll tell him you're a boy." He warned. Oh I'm scared! It's like getting scared of a cute harmless puppy.

"No you won't." I said confidently.

"You're annoying." He remarked.

"And I'm proud of it." I said.

This caused Niall to roll his eyes and I simply smirked.

"I'll see you later. I've got to go to my house before the world ends." I said.

He nodded and I started walking towards my home. A silly smile was plastered on my face and I couldn't help but think about Harry. I wonder what would happen tonight. Would he tell me that he liked me? But...what if I do something stupid as usual or act foolish. I actually want to stay sober. I could even burn the whole country while I'm drunk. What if I actually went to the queen of England and told her that I'm the princess of England? I wouldn't be surprised if I did that though. I'm not unaware of my capabilities or drunk-abilities.

I hope nothing awkward happens.

But you know, Louis William Tomlinson is the origin of the word 'awkward.'

Harry's P.O.V. –

I heard my phone beep and it showed an incoming call by the contact name 'Princess of England.' I smiled and accepted the call, placing the phone near my ear.

"Hello Louise." I said.

"Harry, is t-that y-you?" She said in a soft voice. She's usually so loud that she could make a person deaf with her loud voice but at this moment, she was rather quiet. That was so unlike her.

"No, I'm a monkey." I said, smiling to myself.

I heard a small laugh through the phone.

"I – I think w-we should c-cancel t-the date."

"Are – Are you crying? And why do you think we should do that? Did something happen?"

"I j-just can't, you know?"

"Actually, I don't know what you're talking about. What's the matter princess?"

"It's nothing important."

"Of course it is. Tell me whatever happened that you can't come with me."

That's when she broke down into sobs. And my heart broke down into a million pieces but I quickly glued the pieces back again so that I could stay alive to talk to Louise. Louise was not the type of girl to cry. I had always seen her happy and hearing her cry just shocked me and I couldn't say anything.