Chapter 9

[Let us just assume it's legal to drink for them.

Please send feedback!]

[3/02/2017- Edited]

Harry's P.O.V. –

"Anything else that you want to talk about?" I asked, clearly annoyed. I was admiring Louise and Zayn had to interrupt me with his meaningless words. Poor Taylor had been talking to Niall before Zayn sent her to me. She has a very obvious crush on Niall.

"Have you seen Louise? I brought her to the party but couldn't find her again." He said, smiling.

"I was with her before you called me here to talk nonsense." I retorted.

"That wasn't nonsense! I needed to be sure if I looked good." He said and his words caused me to roll my eyes. Yes, he had called me to ask if he looked good and we had talked about this for a long time. Why did he want to know how he looked? I know him quite well and he's usually confident about his looks. Once, I had caught him kissing his own reflection in the mirror.

I even don't know what made me so eager to go back to Louise. I wasn't ignorant of my crush on her but it felt so intense.

"Whatever. I'm going back." I said. Zayn is my best friend but he was getting on my nerves this time.

"I'll come with you." He said and followed me as we went out of the kitchen and the loud music welcomed us. My eyes searched eagerly for Louise. Zayn looked around too but who was he looking for? Did he have a girlfriend? But we don't keep secrets from each other so I guess not.

"Looking for Louise?" A voice said. I turned around quickly and Zayn turned around a second later and we looked at Ashton. An evil smirk was placed on his face and it made me cringe. I became more curious and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, where is she?" I asked. Zayn nodded in agreement and Ashton grinned.

"She's near the bar. Go meet your Princess of England." He said.

"Princess of England?" Zayn questioned.

"You'll find out." He smirked and we followed him and he walked towards the bar. There was a pile of empty beer bottles at the corner and there she was. She was leaning against the shelf, with a beer bottle in her right hand and she was swaying her head strangely. She had a small smile plastered on her face. Zayn raced towards her and I followed him.

I really hope the empty bottles near the bar were not emptied by her alone. She sipped a huge amount in her mouth and gulped slowly. Oh that's the way she drinks water! She's so cute. I smiled for a short while.

"Louise, are you okay?" I asked worriedly. I wouldn't like it if she was not feeling well, she behaved weird. I noticed that Zayn's eyes had widened. Ashton just stood at the side, smirking. I glared at him but that only made him grin wider.

"Hey! I'm not-t da Louiz person, I'm da princess of England, duh." She said, with a sudden change in her posture and tried standing straight but her eyes confirmed one thing.

She was piss drunk. Her eyes were rimmed red and she could hardly stand straight. Now, I knew what Ashton meant by 'princess of England'.

She pointed a finger at me and she could hardly stand straight. She spoke up, "H-How did this t-tree get-t in da paaaarty?" She looked at Zayn. Wait, did she just call me a tree? I looked at Zayn and his worried expression was replaced with an amused expression on his face.

"But I'm not a tree. I'm Harry." I said, offended.

She frowned and had a cute expression on her face. She pointed her finger at me again, or maybe she never removed it from the position and scoffed, "Das not da way to chalk to da princess of England. I know you are da He-Henry t-tree. You have to zay 'princess of England." My eyes widened and I think she meant 'talk' instead of 'chalk' and maybe 'say' instead of 'zay'. It was quite difficult to interpret her words correctly. Zayn let out a laugh and Ashton joined him too. I felt heat rising to my cheeks out of embarrassment.