Reader Ask

Author : Good morning/evening/night/whatever-it-is-at-your-place! Or in Shakespeare's words, Good Morrow or good whatever –

Louis: That was lame.

Author: *ignores him* The readers who volunteered have been asked questions and I randomly chose the others. *mumbles*Or maybe I purposely chose you.

Louis: *looks at the paper in front of him.*So the first question is for 'calumsfavour'.

Author: Who is your favorite member of One Direction?

Louis: Who is 'One Direction'?

Louis: And...I have a question for you –

Author: You're not supposed to ask –

Louis: *stuffs paper in author's mouth* So the question is...Do you think I'm cute? *blinks innocently*

Harry: The next question is for 'nowxxmeufool'.

Author:*throws away paper* If you could jump into this book and witness a scene live from this book, what would that be?

nowxxmeufool: THE TIME LOUIS GOT BULLIED SO I COULD CUDDLE HIM POOR BABY

Harry: *dreamily* I would witness the scene when Louis was wearing a towel.

Harry: By the way, he's my baby.

Anne: What is going on here?

Harry: *places soundproof glass around her*

Author: You're already in the book and you were present in that scene.

Louis: *blushes*

Zayn: Shut up people. The next question is for 'indolently_genius'.

Author: First of all, I highly doubt you're 'the critic'. Secondly, what was your first thought concerned with Louis in the story?

Louis: I can answer. I'm sweet. I'm cute. I'm prettier than any girl –

Perrie: *frowns* That wasn't very nice –

Harry:*smiling widely* Yes, my princess Louis.

Louis: *sassy* I'm not your princess. I said 'no' to your proposal.

Liam: The author hardly gives me a role in the story but I'm thankful that I'm alive at least in the Reader Ask. So the next question –

Zayn: The next question is for 'Phoenix_Dot'.

Liam: *whines* That was rude.

Author: I actually want you to answer this. Why did you want Harry to pull down the towel? *smirks*

Louis: Why do I have to suffer due to the sins committed by these human beings? *wipes imaginary tears off his cheeks* I'm a pretty little angel who has to suffer.

Harry: *smirks* Emphasis is to be laid on 'little'.

Louis: *offended* Hey!

Ashton: The next question is for 'thelittlemartian_'.

Author: I'm not creepy but I've been spying on you since you read chapter 1. If you were given the chance to become one of the characters from the story, whom would you choose?

Niall: *looks at you with puppy eyes* You could choose me.

Zayn: *pulls away Niall* You're interrupting sweetheart.

Mr. Grimshaw: The next question –

Harry: *growls* What is the prick doing here?

Jay: *takes out a ten-kilometer long gun* Don't even ask how I managed to hold this gun. *shoots the prick*