Chapter 38

Harry's P.O.V. –

"I don't understand a thing." Louis mumbled, looking at the research papers of the chromatography project. He huffed in frustration and frowned.

I shook my head slightly and said, "It's not very difficult to understand. It's a simple description of biological pigments."

He looked at me with confused eyes and pouted cutely – I mean he just pouted like a normal human being who looks so cute – Ugh.

"I don't understand biological preachments." He said and I smiled.

"I said 'pigments' not 'preachments'." I informed.

He rolled his eyes sassily before saying, "Whatever."

"I think we need a break. Are you hungry? We could order pizza." I offered.

He thought for a moment before saying, "Yes, a break would be good enough."

I nodded and smiled. I ordered the pizza and turned to look at Louis who was looking at me strangely.

"Would you still not tell me what happened in the classroom. I saw him kissing and if you won't tell, I'm going to assume things. You didn't even tell me the reason of executing your plan." I said, expecting an answer.

He narrowed his eyes at me and I was surely not expecting this.

"This might be the hundredth time you asked me these questions. I don't care if you assume things. Zayn told me that you called me a 'bitch' and a 'slut'. I'm a bitch so I'm barking right now. I can't actually answer your questions when I'm barking. I'm not telling you anything. I should leave this house now but I won't because you'll eat my share of the pizza." He said, his voice dripping with sass.

"Oh and beware, I've got fangs." He added.

I didn't expect this at all. I thought my questions would lead to crying, drama and so on but now I see can feel the presence of 'Louise' in Louis' personality. And I can't believe Zayn told him that. I was angry and completely out of my mind when I said that. I couldn't tolerate the fact that he was kissing Mr. Grimshaw or whatever they were doing. Am I jealous? No I can't be. He's a boy. Why would I love a boy? I'm not gay. I'm straight. Yeah.

"Okay." I said; feeling defeated. The way he said all of this makes me believe that there is a huge misunderstanding but Louis won't tell. He's so stubborn.

A loud knock was heard after some time and I rushed downstairs. It would be the pizza delivery. I opened the door and accepted the delivery and paid and turned around, closing the door.

I opened the bedroom door and Louis' eyes lit up with excitement.

"Can we eat the pizza in this room?" He asked.

"Uh yeah." I replied. I can't argue with the princess of England. Did I just mention 'princess of England'? But that title was for Louise not Louis. What is happening to me?

I opened the flap of the box and I knew Louis would start eating instantly without needing a plate or anything else.

I lifted a piece and ate slowly, looking at the boy in front of him. He lifted a piece and opened his mouth wide and placed a huge portion in his mouth. He closed his mouth and started chewing. He paused momentarily when he caught me staring at him and rolled his eyes. I realized my mouth was wide open and the pizza was still in my hand. He's still the cute stupid, eating in the weirdest way possible. He gulped the portion in his mouth and licked his fingers.

"Stop staring at me. If you don't want to eat the piece in your hand, you could give it to me." He said, picking up another piece. I looked at the piece in my hand and slowly brought it near my mouth. I started eating slowly, observing Louis for most of the time.