Chapter 22

Louis' P.O.V. –

"Do you want to watch another movie?" Harry asked, shifting slightly on the couch.

Should we watch another movie? Well, we just watched a horror movie and ended up making out. What would happen if we watch a 'romantic' movie? I smirked, thinking 'a lot'.

"No. One movie was enough. Do you want to play soccer?" I asked hopefully.

Harry groaned and said, "I'm too tired. I don't want to play it right now –" Our conversation was interrupted by a loud knock on the front door and Harry stepped on the floor reluctantly and mumbling something to himself.

We could've thought about something else to do and a stupid knock had to interrupt us. Why does it always happen with the poor little helpless Louis? I pity myself. No, actually I don't. The word 'pity' seems funny. I don't like this weird word.

"Your hair is a mess. What happened?" A feminine voice said from the hallway.

Why do I feel I've heard this voice before? Was it a hyena? But hyenas don't speak or do they? Niall is a hyena and he speaks so I'm confused.

A young girl entered the living room, followed by Harry. That's Gemma, Harry's elder sister. She resembled Harry a lot and yeah, she was pretty. I awkwardly stared at her and she stood still, staring at me. Harry stood like a shepherd whose sheep had run away.

She looked at Harry and then at me.

"Your messed up hair makes more sense now." She remarked and Harry's eyes widened. Did she tell a riddle? I didn't understand it though.

"I-It's not – It's not what it l-looks like!" Harry exclaimed.

Does this mean I have to explain the reason of our messy condition? I have to think of something. I believe I'm good at lying.

"We were watching a horror movie and I looked away for a second. Apparently, the poor helpless lady in the movie felt bad and jumped out of the screen and messed up our hair as a punishment." I stated proudly. It was a good lie, isn't it?

For some unknown reason, Harry face-palmed while Gemma crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. Harry removed his hands from his face and shook his head in disbelief. Was I stupid? Did I do something wrong?

Gemma turned towards Harry and said, "I can't believe she's your girlfriend. Why are you dating the Statue of Liberty? Don't you think 'Christ the Redeemer' would have been a better option? You could even date 'The Eiffel Tower'." She spoke in a harsh tone with a grave expression on her face. Does this mean she dug out a grave for me? I'm too young to die.

Harry looked at her with fear and disappointment. Was he disappointed with me? Gemma stared at Harry for a few seconds and then... She burst out laughing! I looked at her with a confused frown and Harry felt equally surprised by her sudden outburst. She tapped his shoulder and said, "I was just joking. I didn't need any sort of explanation for your messy hair."

She paused and added, "I need a description." Harry transformed into a red apple and looked around awkwardly.

She exited the room, shaking her head and Harry walked towards me.

"Does she dislike me?" I asked.

"Of course not. No one can dislike such a beauty." He said, moving a strand of my hair to the side.

I blushed, looking down and smiling.

"If you two are done flirting, then come to eat pizza. I bought it on my way." Gemma's voice startled us slightly and I turned towards the girl who was leaning against the door with her arms crossed. A smirk was present on her face and then she exited the room once again.