Chapter 16

Louis' P.O.V. –

"So how was your date with Harry?" Niall asked, nudging my shoulder. I shoved him away and he stumbled back and rolled his eyes.

"Don't touch me." I answered, flipping my hair.

"Are you still under the impression that you're the princess –" He started but I placed a hand on his mouth to shut him.

"I think my date with Harry was the best one I've ever had." I replied.

"Did he ask you to be his girlfriend? Did you two kiss?" he asked. He was being so annoying by asking so many questions.

"No he didn't and we didn't kiss and you're not supposed to ask me so many questions." I retorted.

"You're being jealous, isn't it Niall?" I asked.

"Why on earth would I be jealous?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. That would be a good position to slap him, right? But he's my best friend. That would be rude. In that case, I could change his position and slap him.

"You're jealous because you and Taylor aren't even dating even if both of you are straight." I said and his eyes widened. Oh here comes another reason to smirk!

"Shut up Lou. Have you ever wondered what would happen if anyone found out that you are a boy? What would happen if Harry found out? At least my relationship will last longer, even if it's friendship." Niall said. His words were dropped in gallons of knowledge and then thrown at me. But my mind wasn't affected to the slightest. I'm stubborn, you know.

"Don't worry about it Niall. Don't stress your huge brain over such an issue." I said but I secretly believe a donkey is an intellectual when compared to him. Niall rolled his eyes as if he could read my thoughts. The bell rang and he lifted up his books and walked away towards the classroom.

I adjusted my books and walked towards the battleground.

Chemistry class is the battleground, so many disasters take place. Some disasters take place within test tubes and others in test papers.

I moved inside and waited for Mr. Sugarcane to enter the classroom. I don't know what his name or last name is, but he's quite sweet so I named him 'Sugarcane'.

"What are you thinking?" A deep fascinating voice asked and you know who it was. I turned to my left and saw Harry, smiling and displaying his dimples.

"I'm waiting for chemistry to get demolished." I replied with a sad frown.

He chuckled and opened his mouth to speak but a hand was placed on his shoulder and he turned around to look at Ashton, Zayn and Perrie.

"Are you two lovebirds done with the gossips?" Ashton asked with a smirk and Zayn's eyes widened for some reason.

"No, we're still chirping." I replied, smirking. Harry chuckled, followed by Perrie while Ashton and Zayn looked like bull dogs with frowning faces. Isn't it rude to call them 'dogs'? Okay, then I would say that they looked like bull cats.

"How was your date?" Perrie questioned and Zayn's came out of his eye sockets. And maybe he put his eyes back into the sockets instantly because I can't see eyes fallen on the floor.

"D-Did you g-go on a date?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah and it was cupid." Harry said and I grinned. He used the word 'cupid'. He's so sweet! But the word was coined by me. I'm so sweet!

"Cupid?" Perrie queried. Oh that rhymes!

"Cupid means cute stupid in my language." I stated proudly.

"That was lame." Ashton remarked playfully.

"That wasn't lame, Ashton. I consider it cute." Harry defended me. Oh my gorilla in shining armor! A gorilla is strong, isn't it?

"I don't understand what is so 'cute' about this stupid girl." Ashton commented and that made me furious.

"Don't call her stupid. She's adorable in my opinion." Harry said and sent him a deathly glare. It resembled the glare that a ferocious tiger sends to its prey when it's about to attack it. It resembled the glare that a teacher gives to the students before a test. It resembled the glare – Now that went too far. The message is conveyed.

Zayn looked at me for a moment before walking away as Mr. Sugarcane entered the classroom. Minutes later, groups were formed, each consisting of four members. We had to discuss about some compounds and their properties. Ashton, Perrie and Harry were in my group.

"Did you kiss her, Harry? I know you quite well. You always kiss on the first date, right?" Perrie whispered to Harry, assuming that I couldn't hear but my hearing senses shouldn't be underestimated.

"No, we didn't. I don't want to push her into things. And I think it is better this way. I don't want to hurry up." Harry whispered back. Perrie nodded and smiled. I smiled and looked down.

"Have you listened to the songs by Beyonce?" Ashton asked.

"I love her song –" Perrie began but I cut her off saying, "But he remains in the cage most of the time. I think he sings secretly but when does he get out?"

Harry tried to stifle his laughter and I had a confused frown on my face.

"What are you even talking about? And Beyonce is not a 'he'." Ashton said.

"Beyonce is my pet mouse." I informed them. "And it's a male. I originally wanted an alpaca as a pet but mum refused so I ended up buying a mouse."

"I wonder why you're not inside a mental asylum yet." Ashton said.

His snarky comment enraged me to a great extent.

"You're a dumb fish." I said.

"You're the dumb fish's fins." He replied, with an evil smirk on his face.

"You're the dumb fish's tooth." I said.

"Can you two stop?" Perrie said.

"A fish doesn't have teeth." Ashton said, completely ignoring what the girl said.

"I should've brought popcorn for this scene." Harry remarked.

"A fish has teeth!" I declared.

"No, it doesn't have teeth." Ashton argued.

"Have you ever looked into the mouth of a fish? Forget the fish. You're a dumb chimpanzee."

"A chimpanzee isn't dumb, it's rather intelligent." Ashton scoffed.

"How is it intelligent? Does it get an 'A' in every test?" I asked.

"How are you so stupid?" He asked.

"You can't –"

Interrupting myself, let me just say that this is how we discussed the compounds and their properties.