Chapter 5

[edited]

Louis' P.O.V. :-

It was lunch time and I stood at a corner waiting for Niall. I went towards our usual table and sat down on one of the chairs. I looked around and saw that the others were already busy in eating and talking. I noticed a boy who was stuffing his mouth with food and he was actually eating a lot, more like A LOT. I realized he wasn't even fat and he still managed to eat to such an extent. Wait. Did I just find Niall's long lost fraternal twin? I grinned at my own silly joke.

"Hi Louise, would you like to sit with me and my friends over there? I see you're sitting all alone." A deep voice interrupted my thoughts and I turned around to see the black-haired boy I had seen earlier in class. He smiled kindly and pointed towards the table. That was the place where all the popular kids of the school sat. I smiled at his generous offer. What was his name? He did tell me, didn't he? Was it Zen? Or Zain?

"That would be great but I'm actually waiting for my friend Niall. I didn't quite get your name." I said, smiling apologetically.

"I'm Zayn and it would be even better if your friend joined us at the table as well." He said.

So his name was Zayn. I nodded as a reply and noticed Niall coming towards us.

"Niall, would you mind sitting with Zayn and his friends?" I asked softly.

Niall looked at Zayn and then into my eyes and nodded. Zayn smiled and we walked towards the table. I felt nervous when I saw the curly-haired lad looking at me. Niall sat next to Zayn and the only place left for me to sit was near my crush! God bless Jesus for such a blissful coincidence. Wait, that sounded weird. It doesn't matter anyway, that's not the point. I sat on the chair and looked down at my lap. I felt nervous. I knew everyone at the table would've been staring at me by now.

"Louise, these are my friends – " Zayn spoke up and I looked up to see him pointing at his friends one by one, "- this guy is Liam-" I looked at the brunette who waved at me and I waved back but someone didn't let Zayn complete and spoke, "We can introduce ourselves Zayn. Hi, I'm Ashton." The boy smiled at me and a blonde girl said, "I'm Perrie. It's nice to meet you." I nodded and smiled. "And you know I'm Taylor." Taylor said and I nodded.

"I'm Harry." A beautiful deep voice reached my ears and I looked at the person sitting next to me about whom I had forgotten completely. He smiled brightly and displayed cute dimples on his cheeks and his emerald-green eyes were just so beautiful. I had never seen his eyes properly before and I was stunned. Harry. His name suited him so well. I felt my cheeks heating up and my heart was beating faster than the speed at which mice run. Have I ever seen mice running? Maybe never but the idea just popped up in my mind. I realized the curly-haired boy, oh I mean Harry, was looking at me with a confused expression while the others had already started eating. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Was he blushing?

Was I being creepy by staring at him? I looked at my food and began eating quietly. I tried to eat like a normal girl and not like a monster because I actually do eat like a monster. It doesn't mean I eat as much as Niall eats, it's practically impossible to eat like him, but it means I do eat in a weird manner and I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of my newly formed friends. Was it fine to call them friends? I think yes.

I finished eating my food after a while and picked up the glass of water from the table. I took in a huge amount without gulping it inside and I'm sure my mouth looked like an inflated balloon right now. I gulped down the water in my mouth and continued the procedure till the glass was empty. Satisfied with my actions, I placed the empty glass on the table in front of me. I turned to my right and I saw Harry looking at me with an amused expression on his face. He smiled and shook his head lightly which made his curls bounce.

"You're cute." He remarked and I blushed. I hope he didn't see me drinking the water in the monstrous way. Harry looked at the table and said with an amused smile on his face, "Even more cute when you drink water." My eyes widened as I realized he had actually seen me drinking water in the strangest possible way. I turned as red as a tomato or you can say as red as a *cough* carrot *cough*.

Harry laughed lightly when he looked at my expression and I felt so embarrassed. His laugh was the most melodious sound I had ever heard. Now I don't even regret my decision to pretend to be a girl but maybe I just spoiled my plan by making a fool of myself. Why do I have to be so stupid? Did he really think I'm cute or was he being sarcastic? I don't even want to know.

All of us had eaten our food and Niall had eaten a lot of food as usual.

I got up and stood beside Niall. The bell rang, indicating that it was time to go into the class.

"It was nice having you with us, Louise and Niall." Liam said. Right now, he just sounded like an over-formal person.

"It was nice to be with you too." Niall replied.

"See you after school Louise!" Zayn said and hurried towards his class. I walked towards my classroom with Perrie and Ashton while Niall walked away with Taylor and Harry.