Character Ask

To Zayn: I trusted you man wtf why are u doing this (nowxxmeufool)

Zayn: *rolls his eyes* I trusted 'Louise' and I ended up hurt.

likeaphoton: *whispers* Liar.

To Harry: what do you feel about gay people? (calumsfavour)

Harry: Um...they're just weird? I've always been surrounded by people who say 'gay is wrong'. And now I think they're disgusting. I hardly come across gay people.

To Zayn: Why don't you leave? You're really good at that (_Aliciaiswierd)

Zayn: Uh... Wasn't that rude?

likeaphoton: Leave 'BeFour' we kick you out. Go home and 'talk with your pillow' or something. That's another thing you're good at.

Zayn: *frowns* Whatever.

To Grimshaw: What the eff is YOUR problem? (ImSoNotMe)

Mr. Grimshaw: *clears his throat* Louise is quite pretty and I want her. And I get what I want.

Louise/Louis :*eyes widen* That was... straight-forward. The word straight... *bursts into laughter*

Harry: *glares at the prick (also known as Mr. Grimshaw)*

To Niall, MY IRISH BREAD MARRY ME (nowxxmeufool)

Niall: *swallows the burger in his hand quickly* Promise me free food for a lifetime. I won't mind if the church in which we marry will made up of pizzas. And we could manage to replace wedding rings with pasta and –

likeaphoton: *cuts him off* Okay, Niall it is understood. You could've simply said yes.

Niall: *ignores the author* *grabs another burger*

To Louis, Does it feel uncomfortable to dress up as a girl every day? (ImSoNotMe)

Louis: *places sound-proof glass around Harry* Of course it is uncomfortable. It's so hard select a 'girly' dress and then I've to apply make-up accordingly. I've to ensure that my chest isn't flat and I'm not a fan of artificial curves or cross-dressing. My hair is as soft as a rabbit's fur but the wig's hair is like a stuffed toy's fur. Wearing make-up isn't easy. I've to ensure that the eyeliner doesn't make me look like a panda and the footwear is –

likeaphoton: *interrupts* The reader didn't ask you to make a speech.

Louis: *rolls his eyes sassily.* Don't forget I'm the princess of England. Moreover, I just wanted to say that it's hard to pretend to be a girl.

A random girl: It's even harder when you're actually a girl. It's so hard to handle emotions while reading fan-fictions when the author doesn't update and leaves you at a cliffhanger. It's difficult to handle pimple problems and –

likeaphoton: *yells* This question ends here!

Louis: *lifts the sound-proof glass*

Harry: *confused*

To Harry, Would you still love Louise if she was a boy? (nowxxmeufool)

Harry: Would I still love Louise if she were a boy? But wouldn't that make me gay? And that also means Louise would be gay. That would be so...weird. I don't know if I would still love her. But right now, I'm her boyfriend and she's a girl and it's perfectly fine. *smiles*

Louis: *looks down*

To Niall, do you have a crush on anybody? If so, who? (JenifferAnn)

Niall: *blushes* Uh...I do have a crush on someone and I'm not sure if they like me. Also, I don't think it would be acceptable. I don't want to disclose the name yet. *mumbles* I lied earlier about something.