Chapter 7

[edited]

Louis' P.O.V. :

"Louise, are you coming to the party tomorrow at Zayn's house?" Taylor whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I will and I hope my mum allows me to go." I whispered back. And if you're wondering why we were whispering, we were sitting in the classroom while Mr. Grimshaw was teaching.

"That's good." She whispered and smiled. This girl was really friendly and sweet.

"Ms. Tomlinson and Ms. Swift, what is so important that you're discussing it right now?" Mr. Grimshaw said and looked at us sternly. I flinched slightly at his loud voice and his eyes softened as he looked at me.

"We're sorry." Taylor said boldly.

"Ms. Tomlinson, I want to talk to you after the bell rings." He said.

I nodded as a reply.

It seemed the bell rang earlier than expected and soon, I was the only student left in the class. I turned towards the teacher and he bit his lip lightly before speaking, "Do you need some help in your studies? If you do, you can tell me."

Why was he so worried about my studies all of a sudden? And why should I tell him? I would rather ask Harry to help me.

"No Mr. Grimshaw, I don't need any sort of help right now." I said sweetly with an innocent look on my face. I'm quite good at acting, I believe.

He leaned forward towards me and I took a step backwards.

"Don't call me Mr. Grimshaw. Call me Nick." He said and my eyes widened. What was he even saying? I was as confused as a hamster. (Don't criticize my superb comparison skills.)

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but nodded anyways.

"May I go now?" I asked and he nodded. He smiled wickedly, or that's what I think I saw.

I walked out of the classroom and bumped into someone. I lost my balance and almost fell down before someone pulled me back to my feet. I looked up to look into the prettiest pair of green eyes and my heart skipped a beat before I gained my normal self and stood straight. 'Straight', this word almost made me laugh but I controlled myself.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry." Harry said and his beautiful voice made me shudder. I bit my lower lip shyly and nodded. He chuckled at my response and shook his head in disbelief.

"Are you coming to the party at Zayn's house?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes." I said softly and blushed. I didn't know his voice could make me blush!

"That's good." Harry said, looking down at me. Yeah, it is as good as his face.

I realized he was still holding me in his arms and maybe he also realized this because he loosened his grip on me and let go of me instantly. I stepped backwards awkwardly and my back collided with the door of the classroom about which I had forgotten. Was the teacher still inside the classroom? I wondered.

"Are you okay? You just collided with the door quite harshly." He asked seeming concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's far better than colliding with an elephant." I smiled boldly at my statement but the smile disappeared when I noticed the confused look on his face. His expression soon changed into an amused one and he chuckled. I felt embarrassed all of a sudden. Why do I always make a fool of myself in front of him? I looked away and hurried towards my locker. I believe I was completely red by this time out of embarrassment.

"You're cute." He said and I turned around to see him smiling. You couldn't recognize me at the moment because I resembled a red apple. His smile vanished from his face and I guess he just realized what he said. This time, he was the one who was a tomato and I couldn't help but smirk at his reaction. Any passerby would assume that this was a blushing competition.

It was stupid. Like cute stupid. Or call it cupid. Cupid. Isn't cupid the messenger of love?

He tore away his gaze from me and looked away, biting his lip. Seconds later, he walked towards his own locker and I turned to open my locker. I knew there was a possibility that he could like me. That would be great. I opened my locker and took out the books for the next class and kept the previous books inside. The book seemed quite heavy and I think that being a sophomore isn't easy at all. I have to study so hard and I just can't handle it while I'm busy trying to be a girl.

I began thinking of Harry while walking towards the classroom. He had such a pretty face, nice hair and – wait, you already know what he looks like, isn't it? If you don't, just imagine the prettiest face on this planet.

I saw on my way and I surely noticed the way he was looking at me. I cannot describe his expression. It was definitely unreadable. I rolled my eyes sassily before continuing to walk.

Harry's P.O.V –

"Stop drooling over the girl Harry." Ashton demanded. I stopped walking and looked at him with a frown.

"I'm not drooling over Louise." I said and he chuckled before saying, "I didn't even name a specific girl but you are so confident that you have a huge crush on Louise which is quite obvious."

I rolled my eyes at the persistent grin on his face but wondered if my crush on her was really that obvious.

"Whatever. She's too cute to be ignored." I stated firmly.

Ashton laughed and then spoke, "But don't you think she's a bit stupid? I've seen her doing stupid things at lunch. It's hard to stifle my laughter when I look at her."

I was furious is an understatement. I wanted to stab him with the pen that was in my hand but that wouldn't be enough to kill him so I suppressed my wish.

"She's not stupid! She is dumb, and I'm quite fond of her stupidity. It is adorable." I said furiously.

"She's not stupid but she's dumb? Really Harry?" He said with an amused expression on his face. I huffed in annoyance and crossed my arms. Ashton is a good boy. He really is but at that moment, I felt like punching him. He was laughing at the cute little girl! How could he? That is so wrong and unfair.

"You already have a girlfriend and that is the reason you're getting jealous. Your girlfriend isn't as cute as Louise. Calm yourself bro." I said playfully.

He laughed lightly and started walking again. I followed him, thinking of Louise at the same time. I wanted to know more about her and talk to her.

Or maybe even date her.