Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V. –

I opened the door and walked towards the benches at the end of the classroom. I had permanently swapped my seat with Taylor. She wanted to sit with Perrie and I was absolutely delighted to sit with Louise. I moved towards the seat and oh... She was sitting cross-legged on the ground, near her seat and she was completely still. Her eyes were closed and her arms were extended and her hands rested on her knees and I frowned. What else could I do after seeing her in such a position?

I spotted Ashton and Perrie leaning over each other and giggling while looking at the girl. Wasn't that embarrassing for Louise? But why was she sitting still?

"Louise, what are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"I'm temporarily dead." She whispered. Who pretends to be temporarily dead? Maybe Louise does.

"This is called meditating." I informed her.

"No, I'm dead. I'm secretly wishing for chemistry to get demolished." She replied.

"It's no longer a secret if you already told me." I told her. She opened one of her eyes and frowned, and then she opened both of her eyes and quickly stood up, pouting cutely.

"You didn't even let me concentrate. That was bad." She huffed sassily.

I chuckled at her cupidity and spoke, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." She said and smiled. She sat down on the seat and patted on the empty space beside her. I sat beside her and felt sparks. I wasn't even touching her! Her electric field was still affecting me. I wouldn't be surprised if it is revealed that Louise is an electromagnet. She is electric and magnetic at the same time. Okay enough of Physics. *cough*

Mr. Grimshaw entered the classroom and we all got seated within a few moments.

"Would you tutor me after school? I'm facing a lot of trouble in chemistry." Louise whispered into my ear and the idea of tutoring her made me feel butterflies in my stomach but I vomited them out because butterflies shouldn't be inside a person's stomach, isn't it?

"Yeah I could do that. Is it fine to do it at my house?" I asked her.

"That is nice." She answered.

"Would it be fine if we start tutoring sessions today?" I asked her.

"Yeah, perfect." She said, diverting her eyes towards the textbook and pretending to study. I looked up and Mr. Grimshaw glared at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the textbook. Why was this teacher so irritating?

I also felt happy that I would be able to spend more time with Louise by tutoring her. I know we're supposed to study in those sessions but that would still be a reason to interact with each other. I also want to have a second date with her. Maybe I could ask her to be my girlfriend on such an occasion. Louise made me feel different. I've dated other girls before but I've never felt sparks when I sat beside them. But Louise was different. According to Ashton, she's different because she is stupid but my opinion is not the same. She's just unique and not a normal girl. And that's what I love about her. Oh, I mean that's what I like about her.

But Mr. Grimshaw is getting on my nerves and I also wish to kick him and tell him to stay away from the girl. She's mine.

--- --- --- --- ---

Louis' P.O.V. –

I'm excited about the making out s – I mean tutoring session at Harry's house. That would be fun. Wouldn't it be romantic when Harry would teach me about organic compounds? Now that was weird. God bless chemistry and its inventor!