5: Don't Cry Over Someone Tying their Shoelaces!

Lol hay there :3

I didnt get to update... my computer wants to die on me and I have zilch dollars to make up for it SOOO I'll have to try to do as much as I can :)

So ENJOY! :D

_____________________________________________________

*Your on a fancy cruise overseas, and your alone on the edge.*

You: Woow this is so beautiful. The moon is shining on my flawless skin >:D

*A guy appears (Zac Efron, etc.).*

Dude: Thats true ;)

You: >:D Hi who are you? How old are you? Are you ready for marriage commitment?! HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?

Dude: Yeah I am... and I want to find the ONE on this cruise actually :') And.. I'm 111 pounds.

^I was going to write 666, but remembered that it'd be an Illuminati sign NVM

You: I'm pretty sure that's not healthy. 50% of your weight must go to those abs so NEVER MIND ME :)

*You flip your hair, and quickly put on makeup.*

Dude: Why are you putting on makeup?

You: SO YOU CAN *Heavily gasp* NOTICE ME!

Dude: I think you look better without it.

*He cleans it off with his thumb.*

You thinking: *MARRY ME RIGHT NOW!*

*The dude gets on one knee.*

You: WOOOOH MY SHIP IS SAILING WOOH!!!

*The cruise ship slowly sinks.*

You: Is this the part I give you my hand so you can put it on?

Dude: Yup :)

You: :DDDDDDD

*He puts his shoe lace hoop on your finger.*

You: HEHE you're funny >:D

*The dude stands up.*

Dude: What's funny?

You:...... WHERES THE RING? :(

Dude: What ring?

You: Proposal....? :(

Dude: Um, chill. I was tying my shoelace... and I already have a wife shes much prettier than you AND shes a race car model.

*Your heart dies, and the Captain and passengers rush to where you both are.*

Captain: HURRY! THE SHIP IS SINKING! EVERYONE TAKE THEIR SECURITY BLANKETS!

*Everyone grabs their security blanket.*

Captain: IF WE WANT THIS SHIP STOP SINKING, THEN WE NEED TO THROW SOMETHING THAT'S 111 POUNDS!!

Everyone: HURRY THE FRIDGE! AND FOOD! AND EVERYTHING REMOTELY EDIBLE!

You: STOP DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW FOOD IS SO IMPORTANT? I'll handle this :)

*You throw the dude over.*

Dude: I'M SORRY OKAY I STILL WONT LOVE YOU!

You: Then I'm sure you'll love ripping into shreds from the ships engines. :)

_______________________________________________________________

TOP COMMENTERS:

@_HogwartsTribute_

@SheilaSheWolf

@Overobsxssed

@VicksterV

@madelynquinn

If your not mentioned in THIS, remeber, I do this every 5 chapters so you'll be mentioned :))