72: Don't Turn your School Into a Battlefield!

HAI ;)

HP REFERENCE :D

Credits to:

@Randomotaku99

^This was the person who recommended an idea in this chapter (magic wands) so thank you!

__________________________

*Your Principal thinks that you're teacher is going to come back, so your class is security.*

Principal: Okay class, here are magic wands... ONLY use them for enemies and threats, okay?

Class: OKAY!

*Chalkboy sees Lucy try to steal his food.*

Chalkboy: AVADA KERDAVRA (A spell to kill people)

Principal: NO! I said for enemies and threats ONLY!

Chalkboy: She was a threat, seeing she was going to steal my food!

Lucy: Don't worry, you can't kill me since I'm already so dead inside (:

Principal: ... ANYWAYS, pay attention! I think I see some of the radars going off!

*You all huddle around the radars, and see a figure walking into the school.*

You: I THINK IT'S TEACHER, FIRE ON THE COUNT OF 3!

You: 1...

Class: 3! FIRE! KILL THAT PERVERT :D

*Your whole class fires.*

You: I'll go retrieve the body.... BE RIGHT BACK :D

*You run to the body, and figure out it isn't your teacher, but a pizza delivery man.*

You: UGH! Who are you?!

SLIGHT HP SPOILER AHEAD

Pizza Deliver: My name is George.. I was forced to work for money ever since me and my brothers joke shop died :(

Spoiler OVER

You: Yeah yeah, sad story. Now DIEE!

*You snatch the pizza in his hands and open it.*

You: UGH it's Fred's Pizza.. I HATE FRED'S PIZZA :(

*You throw the pizza back down, and walk back into your headquarters.*

Teacher: Hehehe...

*Your teacher does a back flip from inside the pizza box, and runs into the school.*

________________

DUN

DUN

DUNN