Chapter one- Late night calls

Like I had mentioned before, Being Zak's PA Was never easy, ever.

It was 2am in the morning yes 2 in the freaking morning, when my phone went off notifying me that I had a text for me, with a small groan Iregreeting it the second looked at my screen and wished I would have just stayed asleep.

Z. "I need you to go to the store for me" it read

B. "what could you possibly need at 2 am that you can't get from the gas station a mile away from you"

Z. "condoms" it read as I stared at it, this took the cake no I flat out refused to do it for him.

B. "Sorry, too tired to be driving at this time of night you need to be a big boy and get them yourself or send you lady of the night from the pole home tonight" I sent back and tossed my phone beside me with a sigh and yell into my hands I tried desperately to go back to sleep but having that text on my mind and what, whom he may be doing at the moment was getting the best of me and I needed to get it off my chest, Now.

After getting my coat and flip flops on I had driven the ten miles over to Zak's house and into the gated and guarded community, once I was given the go ahead I drove to his home and parked my car in his driveway.

Sitting there for a few moments to think about what I would say, I got out of my car and walked straight up to the front door and knocked...ok hit on the door with your fist, that's when the door flew open to a shirtless boss.

Taken back a moment I was going to tell him off.

"How dare you zak two am botty call seriously I'm not your sex errand girl!" I yelled out my annoyance on him only for him to smile at me

"What's so funny?" I asked him

"You" he smirked

"Me why?!" I looked at him

"I lied to get you over here" he smiled

"You what?! Why?!" I stared at him getting more pissed off by the second.

"This" he said and grabbed hold of my face and kissed me!

With that it was on clothes were flying and kissing and touching moaning then that's when it happened.....my alarm clock for 7:30 am.

"Wha..nooooooo!" I groaned into my pillow.

After an hour I was ready to go into work now the bad part. Would I still have said job after the text I sent last night and could I keep it with the dream from last night...

ZAK'S POV

"Let's take this to the bedroom." She purred pulling me along the corridor not knowing where she was going.

"I like your thinking." I smirked picking her up by the backs of her legs and carrying her into the bedroom.

Dumping her on the bed she giggled pulling herself back with those luscious eyes.

Body of a seductress she beckoned me with her finger to come play. Smirking I knelt on the bed hovering above her.

I'd been waiting for this, I had wined, dined and now it was time to... Well maybe just 69.

Forward in her thinking she grabbed my junk causing me to groan in satisfaction. "I'll show you mine... If you show me yours." She giggled.

"Well I can't say no to that."

"Let me freshen up champ and we can hit some home runs."

She giggled again although I wasn't sure what exactly she was laughing over but I could push that aside to seal the deal. I was due some fun, three weeks of lockdowns and lockdown hangovers. I wanted one thing.

The company of a woman.

She slipped out from under me and ran to the bathroom playfully leaving me to fall on the bed and roll onto my back smirking.

Me, plus her, subtract clothes, add condo-

"Ah shit." I rolled onto my elbows and pulled myself across the bed opening the top draw. Seeing the box I flipped the lid to find it empty.

No... Not now.

Growling I spun myself on the bed and rummaged through the draws before looking at my room.

Surely I had more? Right?

"Fuck. Shit." I cussed pulling out my phone.

I needed them. I needed to wear protection, for my own sake and safety!

I pulled out my phone and sent a text to my assistant Brittany.

Zak > I need you to go to the store for me.

Seeing the message send I waited and looked at the bathroom "I'm gonna get us some drinks!" I called.

"Okay stud! Hurry!"

"Okay!" I called back cheerful and left the bedroom fast.

My phone pinged, thankfully she was awake.

Brittany > what could you possibly need at 2am, that you can't get at a gas station a mile away from you?

Huh? She seems moody.

Zak> Condoms.

I waited and saw the three dots bouncing up and down meaning she was replying already. Okay, so condoms, wine and then we can fu-

Brittany> Sorry, too tired to be driving at this time of night, you need to be a big boy and get them yourself or send your lady of the night from off the pole home tonight.

I stared at my phone. Did she just refuse? I- I pay her money to assist me! This would be the time I need assistance!

"Zak? Baby?"

I turned to see my friend for tonight stood on her lingerie. "Oh wow."

"Come on daddy." She purred pulling my top gently.

"I haven't got any co-"

"Oh baby.. I have plenty." She replied pushing me into the bedroom and kicking the door closed.