On the road..Again

B's Pov

Two hours into the trip, I got up from my seat from the couch, going into the back of the bus where Zak had been from the beginning.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?"

"Yah, just relaxing for the ride you?" he looked over at me as I sat on the end of the bed and the door did it's star wars swoosh sound smiling Aaron loved the bus.

"I'm fine"

"Good"

"Yep"

"So.. What brings you back here?" he smiled

"I'm making this weird" I smiled back, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Making what weird? Oh, because you spent the night with me? And not wanting the others to know about it?" he asked

"I..." I started to say when the door swooshed open

"I love this bus! Can we see if the channel will let us keep it?" Aaron smiled

I bit my lip it wasn't that I didn't want the guys to know it's that I thought that he didn't want them to know about me spending the night and making the assumptions about "sleeping" over at his house. Giving Aaron a small smile I got up and went to the fridge to look in it, overhearing Aaron asking Zak what was wrong with me? And were we talking or something that he interrupted. I blew air through my cheeks and ended up grabbing a water so nurse on I wasn't really hungry or thirsty for that matter, so I went and returned to my seat on the couch and turned on my phone listening to some music with my earphones.

-------------

Well, I had slept through the last two stops and when the third one came up I was content on sleeping through that one too but I was awakened.

"What?" I may have shouted and whined some with having my earphones still in, and upon opening my eyes I seen Aaron.

"Come on bathroom break as well as some food and fuel come on," he helped me up.

"Wait, He told you about my one kidney didn't he?" I said

"Who?"

"You and I both know exactly who" I said and went inside and found him in the snack area.

"Hey!" I said as he looked up at me

"Where do you get off telling Aaron about my personal business?"

"I," he started

"It was not yours to tell! Now you'll all look at me like some freak and some charity case do me a favor next time you want to spill personal information don't, unless you want me telling the guys something about you," I said with him, just staring at me and I walked off to the bathroom and sighed, maybe he didn't deserve that blow up but he had no right to tell them it wasn't a need to know thing that I have it all under control.

After a few minutes of calming down I went and bought my food I wanted and got onto the bus and seen all the guys in the common area and I went to the bunk and closed the curtain, sulking in there with my food and phone. I had been watching a movie well the end of it when the curtain opened up and seeing Aaron.

"Hey kid," he said

"Hi"

"Listen, I'm sorry about how that went down, Zak he just wanted you look after in case something would ever come up, he didn't want to tell us, but we pressed him on it and he finally caved so don't be so hard on him, you've been with us a little while now and I can only speak for myself but I consider you part of the family" he smiled