Day 1 of hell on Earth part 2

ZAK POV

I asked myself many things in the morning..

Why did the morning surface so fast?

Why was the bed so comfy and warm?

But this morning I had one question...

Where was Brittany?

I woke, cuddling into a pillow, thinking it was her from the smell of it. It was safe to say when I squeezed the pillow and felt it fold, I freaked thinking I had Hulk crushed her.

Putting it down to a shower, I pushed the pillow away and rolled onto my stomach before passing out again.

"Come on sleepy head, the crew is awake and having breakfast." The angelic voice whispered slowly bringing me out of my sleep.

I groaned in response not wanting to get up yet "Hmmm.. Nooo." Realizing where she was on the bed, I pulled her into me by her waist, trying to use my charm and gain myself some more time.

"Come on now.. Don't make me play with your hair." She threatened.

But the idea seemed like complete heaven right now. So I turned the tables. "Will it get me five more minutes in bed.. With you?" I asked.

"Sure."

With that, we began moving around and arranging ourselves until I had my head on her stomach. Her fingers worked gently through my hair, massaging my scalp and almost pulling me under again when I remember her kidney... Not wanting to make her uncomfortable for any reason, I moved myself up a little resting my head on her chest.

"You know. I only let my girlfriends do this.." I mumbled causing her hand to stop all together. "You don't have to stop."

"I think I should." She spoke after a few seconds.

"Please don't.. Just a few minutes longer." I urged. After a minute of tense waiting her fingers burrowed into my hair again making me smile.

Eventually the magical fingers stopped and I heard the labored breathing, looking up I found Britt fast asleep on the bed which caused me to smile. Miss Time efficient had slipped.

I did wonder if she was playing with me, so I decided to make sure if she was asleep by slipping out of the bed. I stripped in front her of her and waited for her reaction but all I got was a snore.

Not the reaction I expected that was for sure.

Shrugging, I walked off and decided to get myself ready taking advantage of the fact she was sleeping.

After I showered and got myself dressed I went over and sat on the bed beside her, as much as I enjoyed seeing her asleep looking all cozy, we really did need to be moving soon. I pulled the bedding off her slightly causing a little reaction, most likely to the coldness of the room. Tucking her hair behind her ear I waited.

"Noo.. Ten more minutes." She grumbled, trying to creep closer to me.

I chuckled. "No, come on now. Time to get up. You were up before me, come on. I'll buy you a new coffee with extra whipped cream and chocolate...." I coaxed.

"Starbucks only." She muffled into the pillow.

"Fine, fine." I smiled.

"Soooo rude to me." She moaned sitting up. I couldn't help but smile seeing her all sleepy.

"Okay. Five minutes." She yawned climbing over me to get up and use the bathroom.

I made the bed in a fashion and sat on the end of it looking at my phone.