New Beginnings

Auther's Note

Hello everyone!!! I'm so sorry to have you all waiting for so long and for such a short update! but Here it is finally, had to add some sort of drama and a few more added pieces to come.

I hope you all enjoy this story the way I have and thank you all for all your votes comments and questions, It keeps me wanting to keep writing!

So without further ado, here's the awaited chapter I'm thinking of ending this one pretty soon after this bit of drama gets past. If you want to see something message, comment, bat signal me and I'll get back to you!

The next part is a Zak Pov. Always written by the great and very talented @newbiegac2015 Without her none of my stories would be any good and just want to say thank you for all she does for me as a writer and friend that keeps me going! IF you haven't read any of her stories you're truly missing out so go check out her stories if you love GAC, and the one and only Zak bagans who we have no ownership towards.. thank you all again.

*6 Months Later*

Since moving in with Zak things had gone from great when he was home and having a few bad nights after a few intense lockdowns. 

Currently, we had both just gotten home the night before from a location and she was letting him sleep in since she knew he was going to be tried. she rose from the bed slowly after kissing his forehead and rubbing his cheek as he began to stir and his arm wrapped around her waist she smiled and ran her hand through his black locks of hair and kissed his head again. 

"Morning sleepyhead," she said softly as he started to groan and his brows furrow. 

"Okay, go back to sleep I'll go pick up Gracie from your mom's and I'll come right back," she said trying to get up only to be held there tighter.  

Smiling she laid back for a little longer and kept running her fingers through his hair for a little longer until he went back to sleep. When he got too warm since she was basically a damn space heater all year round, she was free to get up and ready for the day. 

Coming out of the shower she dried off quickly and she did her hair brushing through the tangled mess caused by the night before events. When she finished she came out and got dressed in the closet and came out in just a simple pair of shorts and an old t-shirt of his that didn't fit anymore and rarely wore anyways. 

"You know it's only like 8 A.M. but stay in bed with me today," Zak spoke as he laid in bed curled up in the fluff of the duvet and his pillows holding onto mine and snuggling into it. 

"Babe, I'll be a half hour tops I promise," I said walking over to his side of the bed looking down at him. "When I get home though..." she smiled down at him biting her lip softly. Zak looked up from the pillow but before he could grab her she jumped back. "I'll be back soon, I'll pick up our daughter and be home soon" she smiled and give him a good deep quick kiss and she walked out of the room to him groaning loudly and saying she'd better get her ass back here pronto.

Smiling she made her way through the house picking up Gracie's leash and a bottle of water for herself and she made her way through the kitchen and into the garage when she realized she'd forgot something.  She ran back into the bed room jumping onto the bed and kissing zak. "Love you." she smiled down at him completely happy and content in her life about everything. Zak still had not said those three words she was dying to hear but she knew he did love her the way he cared and looked after her. she knew deep down but it'd be nice if she actually heard the words come from his mouth. "ok I'm leaving now I'll see you soon" she smiled giving him one more kiss she got up and jogged through the house with her hair swishing from side to side as she reached the garage door she grabbed her phone Gracie's leash and her water and she got into her demon and make her way to Nancy's.

Making her way to Zak's mom's house Brittany weaved through traffic, she came to a stoplight since she had to turn left on a red she looked both ways and began going until everything went black.....

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN....................