Comparing the two...

*Flashback*

One year ago.

It was just a regular random day, I came into work and did my job, nothing out of the ordinary, that was until something happened that changed me, and I needed comfort, I felt lonely, unwanted, wasted, every word that described feeling bad I was feeling it.

That morning I had gotten some news that upset me and I wasn't ready to deal with any of it.

I had come into work and was just there, I didn't speak much, I was just doing as I was asked and told.

Finally, around the time I usually finished and went home, Zak had finally spoken up after a whole day of me being well silent, which he didn't like.

I was sitting in the backyard on his red patio chair, the wind blowing gently sun was setting soon and I watched Gracie just laying in what was left of the sunlight before her daddy would have to come get her to come inside.

He had come out and I was in the same position I was in an hour earlier when he had checked on me.

I heard the sigh before he had walked out to me and sat beside me.

"Nice view isn't it?" he asked.

I nodded, with my arms folded just staring off into the distance.

"What are your plans tonight?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"Ok, enough of this what's going on with you?" he said.

"Nothing I'm fine, I'm always fine," I said as monotone as ever.

"Britt I know for a fact that Isn't true." he said.

"Well, it is." I told him as a tear fell on the opposite side so he didn't see. "I should get going home anyway. Do you need anything else right now?" I asked him.

"Yes, you too tell me what's bothering you," he said, standing up and seeing the tear trail mark from the tear earlier. "Brittany" he whispered.

"I'm fine, really, Promise." I said.

LIE.

"Please don't lie," he said, wiping the tear that fell away. "Is it the museum? Is it bothering you?" he asked

I shook my head.

"The house? Is something getting to you?" he asked.

Again I shook my head.

"Then what is it!?" he raised his voice.

"I can't have kids!" I screamed. "Are you happy now!?" I yelled, pushing past him and getting my things racing to the door, when I opened it, it slammed shut seeing his tattooed hand above my shoulder.

"Please just let me go home, please" I broke sliding down to the floor hiding my crying face.

"I can't let you do that, not when you're in this state" he said softly.

"You don't have to worry about me, nobody care's about me anyway, the only thing you'd miss about me is not having to do the embarrassing shopping you make me do, and the store runs when you're too tired to go, or the folded and dry cleaned laundry done for you, I'm a glorified maid, I have nothing to show for my life and now!? I never will!" I cried harder, with my breathing getting harder to breathe as well.

"Brittany" he said, as I wiped my face.

"What?" I said and looked at him crouched down to my level.