Untitled Part 10

B's Pov

Waking up first was never a problem. Not getting much sleep after Zak had gotten back from interviewing and then the lockdown itself tonight it was going to be a very long day and a lot weighed down on my mind.

One, I needed to apologize to Zak for the way I've acted it was very unprofessional of myself.

Two, I would make it up to him,

And Third, I wanted to see the footage from the previous day.

So I got out of bed and put my hair up in my messy bun and hoodie, then I walked over to billy's and Aaron's room and knocked on the door.

A sleepy Aaron opened the door.

"Hey Aaron I know it's really early but could I look at the footage from yesterday?" I asked him.

He nodded sleepily and let me in. When he set up the video, he showed me what to press and this and that to make it do what I wanted and he returned to bed.

After sitting and watching what happened, I felt instantly worse than what I had felt before. I closed the laptop and put it back where it came from and thanked Aaron.

I went back to the room and got some jeans on and went out and got Zak a few things he'd need after his lockdown tonight and the next morning.

When I returned I set the bag down and took my hoodie off and walked into the bedroom to see if he was awake.

He was.

I walked in slowly and held my hand up.

"I know what I done was very unpleasant unprofessional and everything else in between, I am sorry," I said standing next to the bed on his side. I know he hadn't been awake for very long because when he spoke his voice was still a little raspy.

"Come here," he spoke.

To say I was hesitant was kind of an understatement. I stepped forward and then another.

"You're not in much trouble..." he spoke, causing me to look up fuck I'm gonna be sent home anyway.....

"Look, if you're going to send me home, just tell me straight Zak" I said.

"Ok.....what kind of probation..." I asked

"I'll think of something.." he said

Shit, I know he's gonna make me do something embarrassing I just know it. I thought to myself.

"Fine...is there something I can do for you right now?" I asked, keeping that I had seen the footage from the night before to myself for a bit longer.

"First tell me where you went this morning," he said.

"I went to the store for things for you for tomorrow morning and tonight after lockdown" I said.

"And before that?" He said

"I went and talked to Aaron for a few minutes needed to look at something....to see if there was any footage of the men who tried to take me there wasn't" I shrugged and walked over to his suitcase and pulled out some of his clothes for the day and pulled out a few shirts to choose from, from the hanging rack when I felt him standing close behind me. I bit my lip, feeling his energy behind me biting my lip I didn't know what to do or say.

"I..I'm sorry," I whispered softly, then I felt his arm around me hugging me.

"Me too," he mumbled into my neck.

As I rubbed his arm gently. Knowing I didn't want him to let go, but I knew it was getting late.

"Ok, shower and then it's breakfast with the boys and I'm sure you can squeeze a nap in before lockdown." I told him and he nodded letting me go and going to shower.