Welcone Home?

I awoke to the sun shining down my cheeks and the clouds slowly rolling by ever so slowly as the wind blew them and the leaves surrounding the vacation home I had spent the last 2 weeks at.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and stretched my tired muscles and turned seeing the man laid next to me sound asleep. I looked at my phone to see the time it was only 7 am so I decided that I'd go make a quick breakfast we'd shower and be on our way.

Deciding on letting him sleep in I got up and made my way to the kitchen wrapped up in my stolen museum hoodie and some shorts. I got things out and made a simple breakfast pancakes, eggs and smoothie for him.

I had walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. Seeing him still sleeping smiling to myself I walked over to his side and kneeled down beside him. I placed my hand on his shoulder rubbing my thumb over his tattoo, and I took in his features. Every small detail I didn't want to ever forget.

"Hey come on time to get up foods ready, So whatever dream you're having about me and yourself you can continue it later in the car ride home," she said and rubbed his arm a little harder as he began to stir.

"I'm going to need a little more than a shoulder rub to get these eyes open and get me up and going." he mumbled from his pillow.

"Well pancakes and eggs are waiting for you along with your favorite smoothie. what more could a guy ask for?" she smirked.

"Well, maybe a little incentive," he said cracking open one eye.

"Yah like what?" I smiled.

"A good morning kiss?" he said.

"Oh is that all?" I smiled.

"You and the moon" he said.

Smiling I leaned in and pressed my lips to his softly. "come eat long day ahead" she said.

13 Hours Later....

It was midnight and I pulled into Zak's driveway and I parked the car. "Never again that long of a drive." I yawned.

"Well you could have let me drive" he said.

"You know exactly why I didn't let you drive" I mumbled getting out of the car and opening the trunk of the car.

"Because it turns you on more than anything," he said in my ear holding my hips pulling them into his and kissing my shoulder.

"There's that and you speed way too much" I sighed softly leaning my head back and finding his lips and kissing them.

She bit his lip gently pulling on it and let go. "You're home" I smiled and turned back to the trunk and picked up his bag and handed it to him, closing my trunk lid.

"So" he said pulling me with him to his front door and unlocking it.

"So so?" she smiled.

"Stay the night" he smiled turning on the lights.

"Hun I don't have any clean clothes nor any underwear which you made sure of that" she said and added "plus you are probably sick of me" she smiled softly.

"Well I'm no cave man I do have this pair of magical things called a washer and a dryer you could use and as for sick of you I know one thing that that kiss back there has awaken me and I'm not letting you out of my sight tonight" he said "so go get your things come use my washer we can wash our clothes together and as that's happening we'll go and see where the night takes us" he said.

"But I thought you were tired?" I said.

"Not for you" he winked.

"Fine I'll stay but in the morning I have to go home and get my house in order with mail and all that good stuff" I told him.