He doesn't love you!!

A/N:

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying the story! Thank you for all the amazing feedback i love you all! so I'm going to go ahead and post this chapter, but there will be another update as soon as I get the Zak POV back from newbiegac2015 she does all of the Zak POV's and saves my bacon on more than one occasion! So thank you to her!! She is an amazing writer and if you love Zak as much as I do she has lots of amazing stories to choose from even one I've asked her to write for me! Entitled restoring the faith! Go check it out if you, haven't I really love it lol well without further ado, here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy and keep voting and commenting love the feedback! MUCH LOVE!!!! Britt

I pulled up to the park and sat there in my car. I didn't want to go home, I couldn't go back to work I've just quit my dream job with what I thought could be my dream, but as of right now that dream had ended and it killed me inside. The thought that I'd never see Gracie again or any of the guys. One in particular I was never going to see again, never going to hug never going to his his stupid humor that I loved his amazing laugh see that brilliant smile, have those gray eyes looking back at me like I was the only person in the room. I had lost everything in one sentence. I told the man I've worked for, for two years that I hated him never wanted to see again that I was in love with him and that I'm quitting the job I loved most.

I sat in my car what seemed like forever just crying my eyes out. The sun was still up, but it wouldn't be for long. I stared at my phones recent call list and looked at list Zak, Jesse, Cece and bacon.

I can't call Zak not now.

I can't call Jesse he'll ask too many questions and I didn't have the right answers to tell him.

I can't call Cece she's rip me a new one and then some about all the trouble I've just caused.

Aaron probably wasn't the best of ideas, but neither was bacon but bacon was the closest to where I was. So he was convenient.

I scrolled through the contacts again and made my decision..

"Hey, it's me.. Listen, I'm sure you've heard, but I've fucked up really good this time... I could really use someone to talk to if you're not too busy if you are I get it, but it'd be really nice" I said trying desperately not to start crying again.

After he agreed we hung up and I waited for him to show up.

I saw the truck pull up and I got out of the car and held my arm looking at the ground.

"What's going on kid?" Bacon said and I shook my head putting my hands into my face and cried. As I felt arms go around me, hugging me.

I cried while trying to talk.  "I told him that I was in love with him and q quit" I cried

"Hey come on now it's not as bad as you think?" He said

"He followed me to the fucking park spied on me like I was some cheating girlfriend then jumped down my throat because Gracie wanted to play and Jesse played with her. He smashed my phone yelled at me some more and I yelled back saying I was in love with him and that I quit and left." I said

"I'm sure it's not that bad Britt" he said

"Have you met him?" I said

"Yes.." he said

"And after everything with nick he'd just open his arms right up to me and tell me it's all fine? Not that I'm looking for other shows and doing shit behind his back, but he's never going to be the same bacon I have no where to go I can't go home to my husband because I think he just wants to sleep with me and I can't do that with him I don't know him that well sure he's hot  and had this amazing smile going on and nice bod but I don't know him. Zak has ruined me for all men he's the only one I've been with and probably ever will be because I suck and I'm a loser and I can't sleep with my husband because I've still got feelings for that ass hat!" I yelled and leaned against my car.