My Little Red DEMON

I sat there with my jaw slightly dropped my mind going a million miles an hour, and as my eyes traveled up from the keys in his hand to his eyes, that looked vulnerable for the first time I've ever seen him that way as I hadn't said anything.

"at least take the keys you don't have to move in if you don't want to..." he started as I cut him off by kissing him causing us both to fall back on to the floor.

As he kissed back he pulled us apart. "so I take that as a yes?" He smiled.

"Yes," I smiled and leaned down and kissed him again.

We sat up and I looked at the keys. "wanna go for a ride?" she asked

As we got up I took off towards the garage

As we got up I took off towards the garage. Sliding around the corner and grabbing the doorknob giggling, I opened the door to see the red colored demon sitting in the garage next to a matching black dodge demon. I looked back at Zak seeing him smiling, "What? I had to have one too" he winked.

"Of course you did" I smiled and hugged him "Thank you..for the car it's beautiful," I told him looking up at him.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, "ready to go?" he asked.

"I would but, how about tonight we lay low then tomorrow we tear up the streets and I spank you with a little race somewhere I know," I smiled looking up at him. "By the way, You know you really didn't have to go and buy me a car sure it's a great incentive I give you that, but all you had to do is ask me to stay" I smiled.

"I know that....now" he mumbled low to himself teasing lightly, making me grab his sides as he pulled away laughing.

"Hey go and set up that tv we'll watch a movie turn on the fireplace and see where the night leads?" I asked.

"I was halfway through when... nevermind," he said " I'm gonna go get started" he added and walked back over to the living room.

I smiled and watched as he worked his way around the room putting up the stand and me helping him in certain areas he needed and I read the books on what to do so it all got set up with all the devices.

An hour later I had turned on the fireplace and grabbed a blanket and pillow and got all snuggly on the couch.

Zak had finished and his hair was a mess out of the frustration when things weren't working properly. I held out my arms and he laid down on top of me and held me "what movie are we watching?" I asked stroking his back.

"Us." he smiled

"Us?.... Wait! Tell me you did not just tape us!?" I stretched.

I knew he was kinky but...... who am I kidding??

"No, But it's a thought" he smiled up at me.

"Absolutely...NOT" I smiled blushing lightly "I can't see myself on tv..like that or on tv anyway," I said.

"So no GAC in the future?" he asked.

That question I was not expecting.

"I..I don't know, I don't think I could do that," I said.

"Do what? the whole investigating part, or the talking part" he said.

"The whole talking on camera part, the unnerving pain of being on camera the way I look, Zak, I'm not camera ready ever..and You'd lose fans and I can't do that to you," I said.

"Oh you'll get used to it after awhile babe..." he said.

"I know I know what you're going to say I just I'm not meant to be on camera it makes me nervous and remembering back to like 3rd grade talking about tornadoes and yes it was just bad all over," I said thinking back.

"You were what 9, 10 years old maybe?" He smiled

"Yes, but I knew then I wasn't meant to shine that way singing was a passion but that fizzled quickly when I kept being told that I sounded like someone was stepping on a cats tail..." She revealed.

My dad was a dick through and through.

"You don't sound that bad, pitchy sometimes a little off turn but you are way better than I am when I actually try," he said smiling. 

"I know that I just never had any encouragement for it just a Dream a hobby I used to have and still love it don't get me wrong, but I'm not meant to be in the spotlight and I'm happy here where I am keeping said star hopefully kind of happy" she smiled up at him. 

"Yah, kind of" he smiled softly leaning down and kissing her softly. 

"Someday maybe when I get a bit less shy.." she said. 

"You are not shy," he said

"I am so, but you're definitely breaking me out of my shell" she nodded.

"well it didn't show last night," He said causing her to giggle. "there's my girl." he smiled rubbing her cheek gently. 

"Put on a real movie" she smiled kissing the palm of his hand and rolling over with her back to him and his arm around her waist. 

Soon the all too familiar music played through the home entertainment speakers as the opening credits rolled as the dun dun dun music played in the familiar battle of Dracula she smiled softly back to him who just gave her a knowing smile back then with another kiss she got comfy and she fell asleep in his arms in her new home with the man she loved she just wish he had said the words to her while she was still awake and not in her dream world. 

x Auther's note x

So here's the latest chapter up finally after a long hiatus. I'm very sorry to keep all you readers down and not updating regularly, its the most boring real truth work IE the real job got in the way and I've slacked off big time, but since my hours are being cut long story short boss hates me and is a bitch I'm getting a few more days off to actually have a life outside of work, so more updates to come I hope.

If you've stayed with me this long you deserve an award, @newbiegac2015 is the greatest friend and gac bestie a girl could ask for she's my idea bouncer and wouldn't be this far without her so go show her some love she's a much better writer then I and I hope to someday write as well as she. 

So with all that said thank you thank you for staying and voting keep voting I started a new story all I want for Christmas another zak story, go get a read on that hoping to be updating that one as well! so without further ado here is the next chapter to Mr. Bagans will see you now!