Could You Be Home?

The next morning I woke up to a very bright room. "Holy shit who turned on the lights?" groaned rolling over into my pillow covering my face. 

Waking up a little more I lifted my head pulling the sheet up to cover my now cold body. Seeing Zak wasn't there next to me like I had thought, I got up and put on the shirt I had taken off zak last night. Smiling smelling his cologne on it I picked up the collar and took a small smell, I rounded the corner into the kitchen and didn't see anyone still only a piece of paper. 

"B, ran home to get clothes and picking up breakfast be back soon" it read. 

I decided on walking around the new home and exploring it a little more, I found myself in the office, looking at the two desks facing each other but the one on one side of the room that Zak had told me was mine, for overnights, Smiling to myself I walked over and sat in the chair that was there for me and leaned back. 

I loved how it looked it was, very well built, expensive, and was a darker wood which, I loved that the most about it. 

I ran my hands over the top of the desk feeling the wood and all the small nicks over the finished wood. I found the drawers and out of curiosity I opened them all to see what space was in them when I pulled the one directly in front of me shocked me, to say the least. 

There in front of me was a small white rectangle box with a red ribbon wrapped around it. As I was about to open the lid to it, the sound of the front door opening stopped me making me fumble it in my nervous hands for the thought of being caught snooping my heart raced.

I shoved it back into the door and closed it and hurried out of the room holding the sheet a little tighter around my body as I hurried out of the office. 

I stumbled into the kitchen tripping over the bottom of the sheet. 

"morning" Zak smiled as he was setting bags on the counter. 

"Morning..." I smiled blushing slightly.

"I half expected you to still be in bed waiting for me" he smiled walking over to me and kissing me softly. 

"Mm is that an order?" I smiled. 

As his hands pulled me in closer he kissed my neck as I rolled my head back letting him gain more access he smiled and whispered in my ear. "Yes" 

Nodding I looked up at him and gave his cheek a quick kiss "Yes, sir master" I winked causing him to growl and I couldn't help the involuntary squeal that came out of my mouth. 

As I pulled away I walked towards his room. "hey there better be clothes for me in one of those bags!" I called over my shoulder and went to the bed and settled against the headboard as Zak walked in carrying a tray with a visible plate and glass when he sat it in my lap there was breakfast and a rose. "You really don't need them" he smiled sitting next to me.

"Yes I really do mister has a change of clothes and this damn hat," I said pulling the backwards hat off his head and placing it on mine.

"Hey what's wrong with my hat," he said.

I smiled and leaned in kissing his lips gently "the way you're wearing it makes me weak in the knees" I spoke against his lips as I felt his curl into a smirk. 

"I'll remember that especially when I'm driving" he winked as I pulled away, he knew my biggest weakness. 

"How...." I gasped.

"I see the way you look at me when I'm driving plus your thighs go tight when I press on the gas pedal" He smiled

"ZAK!" I yelled.