The Goat Man's Bridge

The next morning I awoke to a heavy presence on my body and chest. I opened my eyes, rubbed the sleep from them and seen Zak there.

When did he even get in?

I moved a little trying to get comfortable, but my shoulder was killing me.

As if he felt my pain he stirred nuzzling into my chest and was starting to wake up.

"Hey," I said softly with moving voice heavy in my throat

"Hi," he said, still holding onto me.

I had patted his arm and got up slowly stretching out my body from being pinned down for most of the night. I went and did my morning routine and came out refreshed, but seen Zak still in bed, and I was still in my pjs, that consisted of his shirt and my panties.

"Come on sleepy head, it's a travel day again" I told him yawning softly.

"Five more minutes," he groaned.

"Bad night?" I asked.

"Not really It was ok, really good evidence a fan was pulled off this shelf" he said

I smiled "that must have been awesome," I said and sat next to him

"We weren't actually in the room though, but jay saw the whole thing like me and Aaron were being lead away from it." he said looking over at me

"Best evidence you guys have had in awhile." I told him making him nod.

"Ok five minutes are up lets get going you can sleep on the bus shower and let's head out i'll go check on the others." I told him, he nodded once again and still looked at me.

"What?" I said, feeling self conscience

He just smiled and simply said "You look good in my shirts"

"Yah, ok come on out of bed" I smiled and pulled the blankets off and turned to my bag and got out my clothes to wear for the day, once I heard the shower turn on I got dressed and went and checked to see how the others were getting on this morning.

Billy and bacon have been already awake Aaron not so much, but was getting there with that I went and picked up Starbucks up for everyone who wanted it and returned to the huge bus, with everyone already on. As I passed out the coffees I seen Zak come on with my bag.

"Hey, thanks," I said

"Next time, don't leave before we're all leaving, it might get left next time" he said

What crawled up his ass?

I watched as he made his way to the back, I went back

"Have something you want to say to me?" I asked as the bus got onto the road and the door closed behind me

"You," he said

"What about me?" I asked

"YOU BOTHER ME," he said, raising his voice.

Hearing that it hurt more than I expected. I took a deep breath and let it out.

"Okay, boss, I'll stay out of the way from now on," I said, turning around to go through the door when his hand grabbed my arm.

"Ow, What?" I said, trying to pull out of his grip.

"You bother me," he said again.

Jesus again? What did I even do?

"I heard you the first time," I said, looking up at him, into his eyes, they were different though, hard and soft, he was struggling with something on his mind.