Together At Last... (Rated M)

It didn't take very long to get to the rental at all.

I pulled up the driveway and placed it in park, and got out getting the things from the backseat and running up to the door trying not to get too wet unlocking it and going in then locking it back up.

"Well it's not home but will it do?" Brittany asked as she set his bags on the couch and hers almost on the table when he picked her up making her drop it. "Shit my camera"

"It will do don't worry about it I'll buy you a hundred more" he said making me bit my lip.

"I missed that" he said

"What?" She said.

"The way you bit you lip when you want to say more but you really want too mostly it tells me how turned on right now and by the looks of your cheeks blushing and the lip biting I'd say very but I want to look one more place to confirm it" he smirked

"I can't help the blushing or the lip biting and you know that." She blushed a little more being caught.

"I love it about you" he said leaning up and kissing her which she gladly accepted and made a point she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"Mm put me down" she said as he did she turned and asked if he'd unzip her dress which he did and she held it to her body exposing her bare back the her dimples on her back as she walked up the stairs she went to her room and dropped it completely and sat on the bed by the pillows and covered with a sheet.

When Zak walked in he still had everything on but she asked him to kiss her again but as he got close enough to the bed she pulled him down and pinned him. But the tables turned quick when you have a man much stronger than you who easily just flipped the two of you and he was now on top.

"Ok ok whatever it is you win" she laughed looking up at him.

"Have I won you yet?" He said.

"So close" she smiled leaning up and kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt pushing it back over his large biceps and onto the floor. Her hands lead down his chest and abs finding his belt quickly she unbuckled him and unzipped him.

"You got better at that" he smiled.

"Other things too I hope" she said looking up at him.

His lips hit hers again as Zak push his pants off leaving them both in their underwear.

She let out a small moan as his lips moved down her neck but then it stopped so she looked up at him "what's wrong?"

"N nothing..." he said

"Zak you can tell me" she said trying to resist the need to bit her lip from the nervousness she was starting to feel bubbling up inside her.

"I just, I want to make this right. With what happened last time I don't want a repeat of that" he said causing her to look at him. "No no that's not what I meant I mean I just I don't want to fuck up and say the wrong thing again and lose you for another year or more. Maybe this isn't the right time" he said getting up and walking over to the windows leaving her laying there on the bed.

She bit her cheek and grabbed a shirt and got it on quick. "I'm gonna get a drink of water" she said softly and got out of the room as fast as she could.

When she reached the fridge she grabbed a bottle and set it on the counter, putting her face in her hands and sulking down sitting on the floor, trying her hardest not to cry or let it get to her.

I knew it once the chase was over he'd lose interest. I fucking knew it! I'm so stupid! To hell with happiness I'll never have it again.

Sniffling she wiped her eyes quick and nose taking a sip of her water.