All Hell Breaks Loose - Part 1

Last night's make up session was great and exactly what I needed, along with the snack session afterwards.

That very morning I found myself smiling, I was dare I say happy, Zak and I were fine, Jesse and I were very fine and when he got home we got to talking and got to know each other a bit more.

He found out my likes and dislikes to down right hates.

Everything was good, and today was going to be the same.

I got up from my bed and pulled on Jesse's flannel from the night before and some panties from my dresser drawer.

I walked down the steps and found him in my kitchen making breakfast. I smiled softly to myself thinking I was truly lucky to have him in my life at that moment.

I walked up softly behind him and hugged his waist and kissed his bare back making him jump softly.

"Sorry baby, sleep ok?" I said, rubbing his chest gently

"Slept fine," he nodded, not looking back at me at all getting a morning kiss yet.

"Hey, where's my happy, smiling, sexy guy from last night why so grumpy, no one can be grumpy after what we did last night" I smiled.

That's when he turned around and I saw his eye and jaw black and bruised.

"Oh my god! What the hell happened to you?! Did I do that last night?!" I asked, taking hold of his chin softly looking at the damage done.

"No, it wasn't you," he shook his head, taking my hand.

"Britt, I want you to quit working for Zak, he did his" he said.

"What? No, no he wouldn't without good reason Jesse " I shook my head.

"Look at my face what he did Britt" he said "he didn't have a reason he just did it!" he raised his voice making me back away some.

"Jesse..." I started

"Look, I went and see him after you fell asleep the first time, we met up and he just punched me out of no where. I don't want you working for him anymore." he said.

"Jesse, that doesn't sound like him, He wouldn't with no reason, Look, I'm not happy about this I'll talk to him and get to the bottom of this" I said

"No you're quitting today," he said.

"No, absolutely not" I looked at him.

"Why the hell not he assaulted me!" he yelled

"I can't find any job that will pay that much for starters, he's good to me Jesse, I have a home and a car because of him" I said sticking up for myself and Zak.

"Keep it up and you won't have a husband because of him too," he mumbled throwing the pan in the sink making me jump and walking up stairs.

I sighed and cleaned up the kitchen and put the dishes in the sink.

Walking up the stairs of doom, I reached my bedroom door and opened it seeing him in the bathroom doing his hair after a shower, I walked over and leaned against the door.

"J... Marriage is about working together and compromise right" I said.

"Sure," he said.

"I feel so bad that he hit you I do, and trust me I'm going to talk to him and give him what needs to be said, but I can't just quit this job, despite everything that's happened, I do really love my job" I said.

"No Britt you love him, you can't even tell me you love me" he said.

"Jesse, you don't understand what we've been through together" I said.