Morning After..

The next morning I woke up on something soft. I had pillows, blankets and a bed?

How did I get in bed? And most of all Why was I dreaming about Zak and I's first time together.

With a large sigh, I rubbed my face and got up out of the bed, a bit sore in places that I wasn't used to being sore at. I seen Jesse's shirt at the end of the bed and I slipped it on buttoning a few buttons and walking out towards the kitchen.

He was making breakfast and was lost in thought and some light music, dancing around in nothing but his boxers and a t-shirt. Smiling, I watched him some as he made pancakes and other things.

"Morning," I smiled, leaning against the counter.

"Hey baby," he smiled.

"Want any help?" I asked.

"Um, sure get what you want to drink and if you want anything with these" he said flipping them through the air.

"Show off," I smiled.

"Jealous" he teased back. "You do the next one," he said.

"No, I'm not making your ceiling, wall art" I smiled, going into the fridge and getting him OJ and me a bottle of water.

"Come on," he smiled and pulled me over to him and in front of him holding me close.

"Watch for the bubbles" he rested his chin on my shoulder swaying from side to side slowly.

"I know that" I smiled and the bubbles started forming and there was enough for me to flip it.

"Ok, Ready?" he said.

"No," I smiled.

"Good lets do it" he said.

He held my hand on the handle and I looked back at him and then at the pancake and we flipped it.

"I did it!" I smiled.

"We," he smiled

"Let me gloat" I teased.

"Sure babe," he smiled and gave me a kiss. "Mm, can I get that every morning?" he said.

"If you're a good boy," I smiled,

"Come here," he smiled.

"Food's getting cold" I smiled back.

"Come on please?" He smiled.

"No I'm hungry" she smiled and went and sat down and started eating breakfast with him.

----------------

The morning was spent eating and talking after that we cuddled on the couch awhile and watched a few movies that's when Jesse started getting phone calls and excusing himself out of the room to talk business. He had come back the last time and I said he had work the next day and he nodded confirming that I was right. So we both agreed that I'd go back home the next day to start job hunting and hopefully find me an ok paying one at best.

Later that night we had a nice dinner out just the two of us and we walked the city exploring it a bit. We acted like a normal couple not one that had just gone out a few weeks before had a drunken night and gotten married. It was nice to not have to have that in the back of my mind for one in the last few weeks.

We returned home and I went and packed up my things to leave the next morning. We laid down and kissed the night away.

The next morning I woke up and got a shower and came and got dressed leaning down I kissed him awake..