All Hell Breaks Loose - Part 2

I swear I made it to my house in record time. I ran into the house and dropped my things as I slammed the door behind me.

I let out a frustrated scream and held my face taking a deep breath.

"I should've known he'd be like this all men are" I sighed and looked around my place and spotted the wedding invitation from my best friend Sam on my coffee table.

I picked it up and seen it was where I was heading to anyways so why not?

I went up to my room and packed my things, the wedding was two weeks away so I'd have time to compose myself and not look like I had just broken up with not one but two men who I cared a lot for.

I took one look at the house turned off everything that needed to be turned off and delt with and I locked my front door and got into my car and started driving.

***********

I had been on the road a few hours half way to LA to be exact, and I had kept seeing signs for Las Angeles was so many miles away, but was getting closer and closer.

-------------

I drove a few hours more and ended up checking into a hotel room there for the night and would spend one whole day there and see if that would lift my spirits.

I walked into the resort and got a single room and paid for two nights and walked to my room and checked it out.

There was a bed, TV, and a bathroom not much else. I walked over to the balcony that overlooked the park the sun was beginning to set, it looked so magical I just hope it'd help me not have to think about the last month of drama that's been going on.

I sat there with my back against the small wall and I pulled out my phone and took a few snaps of the view and decided to get on snapchat for some talking it'd all be gone the next day anyways not like anyone really saw my snaps.

So I faced the camera on me and started talking.

"Hey everyone who sees this video, here lately my life has been pretty much a living hell on earth, I've slept with two men who didn't want anything to do with me well the first one didn't the second one got what he wanted and then wanted me to change for him and I wasn't about to do that despite everything I do like myself and I am so sick and tired of everyone trying to butt in and try and control me and my life, sure I'll take suggestions but its not about you, I've given trust to some of the wrong people and have been fooled thinking I've found a happy life but, my life has been complicated to say the least, first found out that I'm never going to have kids, then made a huge mistake and slept with a man that I trusted and maybe I was very nieve in thinking that maybe we'd have this connection and we'd be something we'll ladies and gents that never happened but I continued to stay friends with him, even seeing him with girl after girl after girl I stayed loyal because I work for the man but the shoe fell and I went out one night and got pretty wasted and ended up getting married! yah me? I know. This guy, he had it, he's gorgeous, he's caring, he's loving, gave me exactly what I needed in the beginning, then things changed and he started getting jealous of my boss see I've held this torch for this guy since god day one when we met, so he tried to help me get over him, but things didn't go to plan, they both got jealous of each other and turns out the guy who's supposed to be my husband mets up with my boss and there was a fight and then my so called husband showed his true colors he's just not someone I could trust anymore long story short, I took off and I'm going to work on me get back to my roots finding the me I've lost, I miss being happy that's all I ever really wanted just to be happy, and loved that's all anyone really wants, welll suns setting here at disneyland so i'm going to hit the hay try and have a nice day tomorrow and then it's off to being up north for a wedding that I'm sure will be amazing and one that the couple will never forget Bye" I said giving the camera a small smile and blew a kiss and ended it.