Day 1 Of Hell On Earth

The next morning came all too soon for a few reasons.

One I was comfy.

Two I was nice and warm and cool.

And Third? Well, I had a hunk of a man holding onto me and I wasn't about to let it go just yet.

But as I laid there nature called..stupid kidney why me?

I opened my eyes from the sun shining in slightly and I got up slow and put my pillow to replace my warmth.

After the bathroom, I brushed my hair and teeth, then remembered I was still in his shirt still smelled like him and it was very nice, something I've never had. Just a small reminder what my loser social life had really become. Sleeping in my boss's clothes and sorta liking it.... Who wouldn't!

Upon going in my bag I changed and slipped out of the room. Thankfully, we were near a Starbucks and they still had my favorite frappichino. So I got my coffee and some for the guys, but Zak just a morning smoothie since he wasn't a coffee person, I really wasn't either, but mine had barely any coffee, it was more ice and chocolate than anything.

After getting coffee and then breakfast for everyone I stopped off at Jay's and Ashley's room first. They greatly appreciated it this early. Then It was on to Aaron, Billy and bacon's room.

I had knocked about three times when Billy finally opened the door.

"Morning," I smiled at him

"Hey, what do you have there?" he asked still looking a tad bit sleepy,

"Your favorite, and a muffin for breakfast" I held up the coffee holder and walked into the room, seeing Aaron still passed out as well as bacon.

I set the drinks and food on the table "time to wake them?" I asked him with a small smile and Billy smiled back and nodded. I walked over to bacon and leaned down.

"Bacon...Bacon?" I called out and nothing

"Bacon there's hot coffee and warm muffins.." still nothing

"Bacon there's a naked chick running down the street!" I called out and that's when he finally shot up and I gave a giggle "morning coffee and muffins are on the table in the "kitchen area" I told him. Then I walked over to Aaron and patted his arm "Aaron come on hun, I got your coffee waiting for you wakeywakey before chewy over there gets the last fresh muffin" I told him as he stretched and got up and shuffled over to the coffee and a smile came across his face "my job here is done" I smiled

"Just gotta wake up the grump" Aaron said

"Oh, don't you worry, I know how to get him up," I said, heading to the door hearing the giggling I caught on "AARON NOT WHAT I MENT!" that when the room was filled with laughter everyone's but mine.

With a furrowed brow, I walked into Zak's and I room I set down the drinks after taking a sip of my pure caffeine, I walked over to Zak who was still sound asleep but on his back and arms outstretched. I smiled and went and sat by his side and patted his hand, "come on sleepy head the crew is awake and having breakfast" 

"Hmm, Noooo," he groaned and turned to me and grabbed hold of my waist.

Needless to say I couldn't help the tiny bit of panic that came up.

"Come on now, Don't make me play with your hair" I told him

"Will it get me five more minutes in bed... With you?" he said making me blush a tad.

"Sure," I told him and moved so I was laying next to him and he moved his head to my stomach and I began running my hands through his soft locks.

I had closed my eyes and felt him move his head up to my chest.