Chapter 2- Walking into the lions den

As I walked up to the door my heart was pounding how in the hell was I going to keep my dream to myself and not have it bother me being as close as I was to him. Well with that text I may not have a job so I did the next best thing...sucking up....hardcore if need be.

I opened the door after using my key and holding on to a small bag and smoothie his favorite kinds.

As I set them down I warmed the muffin a few seconds and put it on a plate and turned around and there he was.

"Morning" I said softly and set the plate down on the counter at the island and next to the smoothie

"Listen I want to talk about last night..." I told him not looking at his eyes.

"Yah so do I" he said

"Ok good....." I started but was cut off

"Do you or do you not know what a personal assistant is?" He asked

Bewildered I looked at him "excuse me?"

"Do you know what a personal assistant is? Let me refresh your memory... A secretary or administrative assistant working exclusively for one particular person. Therefore means you work only for me whenever I need or want something anytime of day or night which I needed you to assist me last night" he said

what the hell...I don't do threesomes. He's the only one I'd need of subject get on track!

"What don't like being told no? Was that the first time sweetheart?" I spoke finally

"It will be the only time you tell me no again" he said standing in front of me sending chills down every fiber of my being and set me on fire!

"By the way sucking up after refusing an order isn't something I'm going to take lightly" he added as he took a big bite of his muffin and drink of the smoothie I got him...jokes on him

"Well it's full of sugar!" I snapped and walked off to the office to find my todo list for the day.

ZAK'S POV

I woke the next morning with wood so hard I could break something.

My lady friend... Well she went home last night after she admitted to having no condoms, and like hell was I gonna put myself down a badger hole without making sure I got protection..

Don't want that badger biting.

Hormones were on high alert which left one thing... A cold shower.

It worked a treat and as I left the shower with a towel around my waist the front door closed.

Brittany.

I let out a low growl and changed fast. We had to set out some ground rules... Immediately.

I strode through the house following the coconut fragrance, I think it was her shampoo or maybe body spray. It came in a small spray bottle and smelt divine, I enjoyed it more than her...

I wouldn't tell her that.

With her back towards me humming quietly I almost lost my reason for this whole mood but then I remembered the tent in my bed this morning from lack of.... Company.

I took a seat at the island watching her, the curve of her hips and as-

"Morning." She spoke softly placing a muffin in front of me "listen I want to talk about last night."

"Yeah? So do I."

"Okay good-"

"Do you know what a personal assistant is? Let me refresh your memory.... A secretary or administrative assistant working exclusively for one particular person. Therefore it means you only work for me whenever I need or want something, anytime of day or night. Which I needed you to assist me last night." I snapped watching her twist her fingers nervously.

I hated seeing her nervous.. I watched as she went from nervous to... To Unknown.

"What? Don't like being told no? Was it the first time sweetheart?" She asked with a little attitude.

It got my back up instantly. I stood up and went around to her making her back up slightly.

"It will be the only time you tell me no again." I answered seeing her backdown I straighten myself up.

"By the way, sucking up after refusing an order, isn't something I'm going to take lightly." I grabbed the muffin and took a satisfying bite before leaving.

"WELL ITS FULL OF SUGAR!" Brittany shouted after me before storming up into the office.

I looked at the muffin which was now compromising my sugar free diet.

We only had 2 motions us men... Especially in the mornings, they were food. Or sex.

Today I had food. Taking another bite I agreed to myself that I would not allow myself a cheat day this month.