Leaving Home

The next morning I woke up around 7 A.M. I had felt this weight on top of me when I finally opened my eyes I had seen a head on my chest. Not just any head most likely I thought it had been Gracie, but we had taken her over to Zak's mom the night before.

I decided to stay there a few moments... Come on, who wouldn't?

I started watching his back as he slept so sound of coarse on me..a man's favorite spot. I decided against my better judgment and seen the clock read 7:20.

Where did the night go..

"You can stop staring" you heard him mumble

"I wasn't even if I were how could you have known?"

"You kinda stopped breathing for a moment and it woke me up, I thought you had sleep apnea, but you started breathing again so I relaxed" he said

He cared? Well I highly doubt that he'd love to explain this to a medic and have his story believed that we weren't "sleeping" with each other.

"Thank you? I think"

"Could you get up though?" I asked him as he looked up at me with those dazzling puppy dog eyes

"As fun as it is for you...your kinda pushing on my bladder and my one kidney.." I told him

"Why didn't you tell me about that?" He said

"Well when would it have come up? We take plenty of breaks when on the road, I didn't seen the need in you knowing about it" I shrugged

When he finally move I went to leave and he looked at me "where are you going bathroom is right there" he pointed to his right

"Right" I mumbled and walked back passed him and into the bathroom to carry out my business.

Walking out of the bathroom yawning, still in his old black tee and my panties peeking out the bottom of the shirt. I kneeled down to my suitcase and pulled out some fresh clothes.

"Are you going to shower?" Zak spoke still in bed

"I'd like to but if it's not ok I'm good until we get to the hotel" I told him

"No you can....if I can join" he said

"I.."

"Relax I'm kidding go hop in" he said from his bed

"I'll be quick"

"Said no woman ever" he said

"Like I keep telling you, you underestimate me" I told him leaning over him "now.." I said leaning in "get your ass out of bed" I said and hit him with a pillow smirking and I went and got in the shower.

Like I told him I was quick. I did all I needed to do. The shower was amazing though wishing I'd have one at my house.

I walked out dressed hair down for the moment and seen zak had fallen back to sleep. Well I couldn't drag him out of bed he's been through that with his invisible friends. Things crossed my mind but most them were deemed inappropriate.

"Zak come on now you need to shower get dressed and get on the bus then you can go right back to sleep" I leaned down and rubbed his arm when I was pulled back into bed by his strong arm. As I fell and handed he began moving on top of me his eyes still closed his head went right to my neck.

What the hell is he doing..

I felt his lips kiss my neck and hand rub my hip and began moving up my shirt his scruff made my toes curl trying to find my voice it couldn't.

"Zak." I whispered

Nothing

"Zak." I said a bit louder when his hand was about to reach the upper promise land