Arriving

That night I never got a full night's sleep, with tossing and turning and my mind going from one man to the other.

Comparing the two of them.

Guh, what kind of person am I?

I had gotten up and gotten a shower trying to wake up from the horrible night's sleep the night before.

I got dressed in simple, comfortable sweatpants and a tee, slipping on my sneakers and pulling on my hoodie I waited for bacon to pick me up so we could travel all the way to Utah.

It wasn't long before bacon had pulled up into my driveway and honked the horn, thank god it wasn't the train horn, I'd have to thank Zak for that.

I carried my bags and bacon helped me put them into the small trailer pod thing, as I got into the bus, I seen him up front in the passengers seat on his phone. I set my bag down by the table and sat behind him.

"Looking for a new date?" I joked.

"Yah redhead, green eyes, shorter than me, a grabbable ass...." he said making me blush.

"Like I told you married." I told him buckling up my seatbelt.

"For now that is" he said.

"I don't get it Zak you never wanted me when I was completely single in every sense of the word and now that I'm attached to someone you want me? I wasn't good enough a month ago to you and I'm not now" I said and shook my head and went to the back and laid down with my pillow and blanket praying sleep would come fast.

-------------------

After an eight and a half hour drive to Utah my legs were cramping so was my back, my feet and ankles were swollen and I just wanted out of that god forsaken van.

We finally pulled up to the hotel and my ass was numb, I was the first one out and to get my bags and walked into the hotel as Zak checked us into our rooms.

As we reached the rooms bacon went into his and I went to the next one. When I opened the door and walked into the room, Zak was right behind me.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Going into our room," he said.

"Our...." I said and sighed.

"What?" he said.

"Nothing," I said putting my bags down as my phone rang.

It was Jesse.

I slid my thumb across the screen. "hey" I smiled seeing the balcony I went outside to have a private conversation with him.

"Hey baby, how's work treating you?" he asked.

"It's rough right now, we just drove the 8 and a half hour drive my ass is numb, my ankles are swollen, my back is sore and I just want to dive into this big hotel bed and relax" She said.

"Aww, poor baby," he teased.

"Stop it's not funny" I smiled some sitting down on a chair putting my feet up.

"I know you're smiling," he smiled.

"So what if I am, what are you going to do about it?" I smiled leaning back in my chair.

"Well, for starters, I'd start with a foot rub, then move up your body and rub your back..." he said

"Oh, is that so?" I said

"Yes, and this is after we've taken a long hot steamy shower, we're laying in bed and i start taking the robe off.." he said.

"What are you trying to do?" I smiled