Some Vacation

The ride to the airport wasn't very long, I had double and triple checked that the house was locked head to toe, made sure everything was turned off and ect.

I had sat next to Jesse in the taxi, and we walked into the airport, him with his ball cap and shades on, me in jeans a cute top and hair down and wavy, which I normally never did. We went and got checked in and went through security and took our seats for our flight waiting to be boarded.

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't looking for him to come running up telling me I was making a mistake, but that moment never came and I felt like a fool waiting for it to happen.

We boarded the plane and I took one last look behind me and with a small tug of Jesse's hand, we got into our seats and flew to Chicago.

----------

I had slept most of the way there, mostly on Jesse's shoulder not knowing he was posting on intstgram and snapchat of my slight droll and small snore, I hadn't slept much the night before, not really being able to get to sleep and then when I finally did that damn Dracula movie was on and I slept for a few more hours before my back couldn't take much more.

With a small shake and a kiss on the top of my head, I was awake but snuggling in.

"Britt, we're about to land sweetie" Jesse said.

"You're comfy though" I sighed.

"When we get home, we can nap, ok, promise" he said

"Fine," I frowned.

"Don't frown it'll make you get wrinkles" he smirked teasing.

"Bite me" I shook my head.

"Oh baby, getting me all tingly inside," he smirked.

"Hush," I scolded him hitting his arm, as we landed.

------

We got into the cab and it was cold a lot colder than I thought it was going to bed causing me to move closer for body warmth. He put his arm around me, "come on selfie with the wifey?" he asked with his cheesy charming smile of his.

"Ok, just one" I said never being a fan of getting a picture taken. I got my phone out and handed it to him as he was about to snap the picture I turned into his neck and hid.

"Oh no, come on one good one I want to see that beautiful smile" he smiled

"It's gone missing" I mumbled into his neck.

"What can I do for it to come back?" he said.

"Just keep doing what you're doing" I told him and rested against him as we watched the city go by.

-------

Around an hour later we pulled up to a tall building and we took our bags inside, and took the elevator.

We reached the 18th floor and I followed him to a door.

We walked inside and the lights came on to a very modern and clean apartment.

"This is nice" I spoke looking around setting my suitcase on the ground next to the couch.

"How about that nap?" he said as I was looking out at the view of the city.

"Sure" I gave him a soft smile and walked with him holding his hand into his bedroom.

I ended taking my sweater off and lying down, snuggling up to a large pillow and  closing my eyes. I curled up and was covered by a blanket looking up I saw Jesse.