Chapter 5- Next Morning

The next morning I had gotten woken up to the sounds of panting. Not what you think. As I opened my eyes, I saw a white pup with a black spot on her left eye.

Smiling I reached over and pet her head "good morning sweet girl," I said softly as she jumped up into the queen size bed and snuggled into my neck.

Giggling,  I tried to get up, but she persisted and ended up right in my neck. "Ok, ok you need to go potty," I said and she got up and wagged her tail happily.

"Let's go pretty girl" I yawned softly, still waking up. I walked down the stairs to the back patio and opened the back door to let her go do her morning duties.

As Gracie did her business I walked into the kitchen and did a little snooping just to see what he had around the house. I ended up finding the tea he liked so I started some hot water in the kettle and then waited for it to warm up to temperature.

As I stood there in the kitchen in just my cami and my panties, hair still up in a messy bun and phone in hand, looking at her latest notifications, mostly Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat.

Once I was finished with that, and hearing the tea kettle whistle I quickly removed it from the burner and poured the water into the two mugs along with the tea bags and steeped them. Turning around to throw them away, I froze when I seen zak standing there leaned up against the wall watching me.

"I, uh... Morning."  I laughed nervously as I tossed the bags into the trash can.

"Morning," he winked with a smirk plastered on his cute face.. Wait, not cute stop it, he's your boss, and your standing in your tank and underwear... Shit.

"I, uh, made tea I hope that's ok? I'll go put on pants." I told him and walked past him handing him the mug and going back into the spare bedroom and face planting the bed. After grabbing my jeans from the day before I slid them on and walked back downstairs pulling on my shirt as well.

"Ok, I'm heading home now for fresh clothes a shower and I'll be back in about an hour do you need me to pick up anything for you on the way over?" I asked him picking up my purse.

"Nope, none that I can think of," he said

"Ok, I'll be back in a bit," I told him and left his home to go to mine.

--------------

Upon returning to his house I had picked up mail and other packages along running a few more errands he needed done before leaving the next day on his toughest lockdowns yet, route 666.

I had dropped off the things on the kitchen counter calling out for him, he didn't come at first but my faithful best girl did.. Gracie.

"Hi, sweet girl you ready to go to see grandma and Ridley?" I asked her as she wagged her tail getting excited.

"Yes, we will after I get your daddy all packed up, I know you'll miss him me more though right?" I joked with her.

"Hey, that may be true, but you're going with us" Zak said, looking through his mail.

"Yah, ok keep telling yourself that" I teased him as I got a water from the fridge. "Ok, let's get this over with" I said, walking towards his bedroom/walk-in closet.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you hate doing this" he smirked

"And if I were nicer I'd make you do this all by your lonesome" I told him.

As I walked in I handed Zak his bags and I began picking out nice shirts, jeans, shoes he wanted, along with clothes he wouldn't care if they got dirty. After about an hour and a half and about 4 disagreements, we were finished with his packing.