House Tour...(Rated M)

Once inside the magnificent home, my eyes wondered as we both stepped foot through the steel-plated glass door, and through the marble tiling of the front foyer.

I had followed Zak into the main part of the house which was the kitchen/ living room. It had a long big island in the middle with speckled marble counters big windows that the most I could see was the edge of a pool and some lawn furniture.

"This way" he smiled opening the big curtains revealing the big sliding glass doors and beyond that was the pool and large entertaining area.

"Wow that's impressive," I commented.

"It will be better after it's all decorated, which I'll need help with" he smiled towards me.

"Yah I'm sure your mom will love to help fill this place with odd things here and there like she did last time" she smiled remembering the snaps of his silverfish and other odd things.

"Yah, please don't remind me," he said.

"So, what's next?" I asked.

Making a smile reappear on his lips he took hold of my hand, and we walked down a hallway where he named off random rooms what he would like them to be. When he stopped at a door he spoke up.

"Open this door," he said.

Peaking my interest, I walked over in front of him and opened the door par his instructions.

"Go on in," he said.

I looked at him wondering what he had up his sleeve. I walked into the darkened room and suddenly the light was turned on and what I saw was a surprise.

In front of me was a desk not just one desk but two desks.

"So what's this mean?" I turned slowly to him as he walked into the room and took hold of my hands.

"Well You see that there is a desk..." he smiled

"I know that smart ass" I smiled.

"Oh fiesty there's my girl, anyways the reason behind this desk is that one is mine over there and this one right here can be your's when you're over here for when you want to spend the night eventually." he spoke.

"So....you got me a desk for when I spend the night doing what exactly?" I smiled up at him lacing out hands together.

"Well, if when we get back from a long lockdown and we're both drained you can start work the next day here with no problem, or maybe I just bought it to have my way with you" he smiled.

"Oh is that so?" I matched his smile.

"It's a fair probability" he winked.

I smiled and leaned up on my tip toes and gave him a small soft kiss.

"Ready for the rest of the tour?" he asked me.

"Yes, but what's my prize at the end of this tour?" I joked with him.

"Whatever you want" he smiled leading me out of the room and onto the next.

"I'll think of something you can't say no too" I said holding his hand as he told me what room was what and we talked awhile.

He saved the best room for last, in his opinion that is.

We walked up to the double doored room. He placed his hand on the doorknob and looked back to me.